Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Staying up staying up Leicester city, staying up staying up I say, staying up staying up, Leicester City, playing football the ugly way 

34 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Steve cooper has been offered the job 

he has asked for 48 hrs to discuss with family and his staff 

Security and safety are one of his concerns 

the issue about the structure of the clubs recruitment and his role in recruitment is another sticking point 

3 year deal offered, terms are not an issue and are agreeable, negotiations on going 

These are exclusive discussions and no other candidate being spoken to at this stage 

one of the major posters on this forum will verify that they were told this by me long before the sun broke the story 

Evens is buying money …: 

IMG_3583.jpeg

Not sure you could make that detail up if you tried so obviously know something or have some crazy ass imagination - god help us 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

the issue about the structure of the clubs recruitment and his role in recruitment is another sticking point 

3 year deal offered, terms are not an issue and are agreeable, negotiations on going 

These are exclusive discussions and no other candidate being spoken to at this stage 

one of the major posters on this forum will verify that they were told this by me long before the sun broke the story 

Evens is buying money …: 

IMG_3583.jpeg

Nobody is a bigger w@nker on this forum then me.

Ffs Cooper would be a depressing and sobering appointment at the same time lol. Sigh.

We have truly fallen hard.

No matter who is appointed, I will support and wish them the best.

Never dull is it?

Posted (edited)

Cannon fodder team in the prem.

getting mullered every week.

gonna be a loooooooooong season.

team will be made up of freebies and washed up players, ala the Mickey Adams era.

Edited by Kasey Keller

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LinekersLugs said:

So he's been offered the job, but they're still negotiating, but he's not sure on recruitment, or his own safety (????) and he's just going to... ask his staff if they fancy it? Half the staff he's worked with in the past are in jobs. And the club are only speaking to one candidate, for one of the most crucial appointments in years. Is that the long and short of it? Christ. 

Edited by indierich06
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Moyes over Cooper any day of the week...but it'll be Cooper

Think the journo was John Cross. Said that he thought Moyes was the logical choice. Have my doubts about whether he'd want to come here. Must be safer opportunities to come later in the season.

• Like 1

It’s silly that Cooper faces so much hostility here because one of his career stops was Forest. I don’t think he’ll ever get a fair shake from a big chunk of the fandom if he gets the gig.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

It’s silly that Cooper faces so much hostility here because one of his career stops was Forest. I don’t think he’ll ever get a fair shake from a big chunk of the fandom if he gets the gig.

Seems to be more to do with what he looks like.