Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Next season is going to be a shit show , we will sack Cooper after losing to Forest and hope and pray the new manager Dean Smith will keep us up.

Just hire Moyes :please:

25 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

If its Cooper we might as well give up now, 3rd rate Championship manager.

Look at his Premier League stats, you would have to be a complete moron to employ that useless sack of shit.

He kept Forest up only by the virtue that we were shit. 

I would say our survival chances are zero under that clueless muppet. 

C'mon bud, say what you really think 🤣

• Haha 2

If it's Cooper the appointment just seems a bit soggy, a little lacking in.. Well, anything really.

Corberan would be a " wahay here we go" for me, but Cooper... Hmmm

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

The club are so out of sync with the fanbase it's unreal. We've gone from the best owners in the country to a shambles 

The club shouldn’t just follow what people on FoxesTalk want. We have made plenty of good managerial appointments. 

• Like 2

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

I can imagine many on here are of adult age, so you can see the funny side that people are throwing their toys out the pram, banding around childish insults and losing their minds over a potential appointment, that would largely make sense from a number of angles lol

This is a common sense free zone 

Please leave 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Fantastic post. Agree with every word. I think this fanbase wants quick football and responds to that in a way it simply won't respond to control and possession no matter how hard we try. I don't think it's unique to us though I think we're particularly of this persuasion after 2016.

For that reason I think this should be what we look for. I think we'd really respond to a Klopp-lite.

I think most fans want quick football, I seem to remember pep getting stick from man city fans before they started winning things. Once results falter the fans turn quicker than when the football is more exciting. 

Technically and tactically these teams are great but it’s death by football, trying to eliminate the risk and jeopardy that makes the game exciting. There’s plenty of teams that play fast attacking football that isn’t “lump it”, I’d watch these over the likes of man city who I’d tend not to bother with when they’re on tv. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

I can imagine many on here are of adult age, so you can see the funny side that people are throwing their toys out the pram, banding around childish insults and losing their minds over a potential appointment, that would largely make sense from a number of angles lol

From a very vague Sun article and an ITK who has added some probably made up details to said article.

Essentially the position is exactly as it was 12 hours ago. 

Superb.  

'I'd almost prefer any manager in the world'

Christ. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Fantastic post. Agree with every word. I think this fanbase wants quick football and responds to that in a way it simply won't respond to control and possession no matter how hard we try. I don't think it's unique to us though I think we're particularly of this persuasion after 2016.

For that reason I think this should be what we look for. I think we'd really respond to a Klopp-lite.

And you can’t deny Forest under Cooper played quick aggressive football, like a poor man’s Liverpool if you like, hell for leather 4-3-3. They simply ran over the top of us in the cup and their home league game, though we hammered them at the KP.

Deeply underwhelmed by the thought of Cooper. There's nothing to get excited about with him at all. He's already proven his limitations in the PL and, whilst I agree that we need to be pragmatic to have a chance of surviving next season, his football in the PL was honking under that lot up the road. What happened to Top's alleged commitment to see us playing progressive football? 

In the message above about him being favourite I didn't understand the references to his concerns about safety and security. Does he think his safety could be at risk if he took the job because of his history with (gushing love for) F*rest? 

• Like 1

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Deeply underwhelmed by the thought of Cooper. There's nothing to get excited about with him at all. He's already proven his limitations in the PL and, whilst I agree that we need to be pragmatic to have a chance of surviving next season, his football in the PL was honking under that lot up the road. What happened to Top's alleged commitment to see us playing progressive football? 

In the message above about him being favourite I didn't understand the references to his concerns about safety and security. Does he think his safety could be at risk if he took the job because of his history with (gushing love for) F*rest? 

He's obviously been on here and thought he needs protection from the crowd.

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Nah Top's bought him a house on the Saff

• Haha 1