Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

12 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

It is really odd. We aren’t as big a rival as derby to them but to say they don’t care if utter tosh 

All Forest fans in South Notts, Loughborough etc hate Leicester

more than anyone.  Elsewhere it’s Derby then Leicester.  Sheffield United and Leeds come next. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, ForestAreMagic said:

more than anyone.  Elsewhere it’s Derby then Leicester.  Sheffield United and Leeds come next. 

Why do you all deny it though!?

26 minutes ago, ForestAreMagic said:

Everyone hates Leeds. It's a given

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Foxin_Mad said:

If its Cooper we might as well give up now, 3rd rate Championship manager.

Look at his Premier League stats, you would have to be a complete moron to employ that useless sack of shit.

He kept Forest up only by the virtue that we were shit. 

I would say our survival chances are zero under that clueless muppet. 

Its not like their win rate has sky rocketed since he left.

Interestingly Corberan who seems to be favoured here unlike Cooper couldnt navigate the playoffs, whilst Cooper not only dragged a low placed team to promotion, but he also kept them up.

15 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Deeply underwhelmed by the thought of Cooper. There's nothing to get excited about with him at all. He's already proven his limitations in the PL and, whilst I agree that we need to be pragmatic to have a chance of surviving next season, his football in the PL was honking under that lot up the road. What happened to Top's alleged commitment to see us playing progressive football? 

In the message above about him being favourite I didn't understand the references to his concerns about safety and security. Does he think his safety could be at risk if he took the job because of his history with (gushing love for) F*rest? 

What is progressive football? and should football ideology come ahead of basic common sense with working with what you got?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Groby_Blue said:

I lived in Notts for 12 years before coming home. I've worked for Nottingham based companies for over 20 years, still work for one now but WFH in Leics. Met loads of F****t fans over the years and there's literally one who I've met who is decent. 

They will go out of their way to tell you they don't care about Leicester. Will go to great lengths to make the point. And if they think you haven't got it that they don't care about you, they will tell you again and again and again. 

We don't care about you. Oi! We don't care about you? Did you hear me? Did you hear what I said??! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! 

HEY YOU OVER THERE! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYING! WE DON'T CARE!!!!! 

Yeah, ok. 

They obviously do care about us, otherwise they wouldnt talk about us, however my only interest in them is the same as Derby, and Coventry really, they are a local team, but nothing more then that, I have never understood why people on here treat them as some kind of big rival and go mad if we take on a ex forest player/manager.

Guessing its a generational thing.

Edited by Chrysalis
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, RAZZAFOX said:

Do we not think we are getting carried away with the Cooper thing ...... A rumour that seems to have blown up out of all proportion from a couple of posts from so called ITKs who seem to know about as much as the rest of us, I e. Fcuk all.

It's probably the same source that's started similar click bait stories on the LM site and we all know how much their so called journalists don't know.

No fcuker knows what the fcuks going on as usual 😱😂

Even actual people with contacts are sent astray because Top is incredibly indecisive.  Remember January transfer window.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Groby_Blue said:

I lived in Notts for 12 years before coming home. I've worked for Nottingham based companies for over 20 years, still work for one now but WFH in Leics. Met loads of F****t fans over the years and there's literally one who I've met who is decent. 

They will go out of their way to tell you they don't care about Leicester. Will go to great lengths to make the point. And if they think you haven't got it that they don't care about you, they will tell you again and again and again. 

We don't care about you. Oi! We don't care about you? Did you hear me? Did you hear what I said??! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! 

HEY YOU OVER THERE! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYING! WE DON'T CARE!!!!! 

Yeah, ok. 

But why does anyone give a turd if they care or not!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Groby_Blue said:

Yeah, ok. 

Ive lived in Notts for over 15 years, totally different experience.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Why do you all deny it though!?

I think people are basically saying ‘we hate Derby more’.  

The Derby rivalry is a lot more poisonous.  When popular Forest players like Commons and Tyson have gone there, our fans have really turned on them - unlike Wes Morgan and others that have gone to Leicester.  A lot of Forest fans were quite pleased you won the league (unthinkable if it had been Derby), and no one will turn on Cooper if he goes to Leicester.  

But no denying we’ve got a few songs about hating both clubs

Edited by ForestAreMagic
  • Like 2

Apart from Cooper who else have we interviewed? 

Potter will keep turning us down.

Moyes I doubt will want it in our current situation.

Coberan it sounds we're penny pinching over

Garcia as a current employee of KPG.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Forest fans at it again on comments saying we aren't their rivals.

Their song about Steve Cooper literally started with he hates the Leicester 😂

One of the forest fans I work with is absolutley obsessed with us. Doesn't stop talking about us all day. To the point of where we either live rent free in their heads to a weird level or he's a secret fan. 

Bizzare people. Really really weird lot. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

One of the forest fans I work with is absolutley obsessed with us. Doesn't stop talking about us all day. To the point of where we either live rent free in their heads to a weird level or he's a secret fan. 

Bizzare people. Really really weird lot. 

I guess it's confusing for them seeing a midlands team being successful in their own lifetimes. When all you've got from your own club is stories from your grandparents you can't blame them for being a bit envious 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

What is progressive football? and should football ideology come ahead of basic common sense with working with what you got?

Well, it certainly isn't playing 541, having 20% possession and winning 20% of your games, which is what Cooper did in the PL with F*rest.