Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

2 minutes ago, the draper said:

Potters agent and Rudkin are good mates 

I think this will happen if Enzo jumps 

Personally I'd push Enzo, he has disrespected the club 

Has he? Please elaborate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, the draper said:

I don't think many supporters would shed a tear if Enzo left to be fair, done fantastic job but our form in the last 12 games has been questionable. To go from cruising at the top, being miles ahead of everyone else, to then have to take almost down to the wire don't look great. Plus comments he's made here and there ain't helped him.  

• Like 1

rob edwards for me... used to working on a shoestring(our finances make a shoestring budget look like a lottery win), plays attacking football, is pragmatic, not wedded to one philosophy, might bring Ross Barkley with him(had a great season)...

Can’t believe we’re talking about this.

What a cluster f-@“!

was looking forward to pre season, new players, getting rid of old, friendlies and enjoying the euros.

instead add more uncertainty and upheaval to our list by having no manager and starting all over again with a new playing style against points deduction, losing key players in the most competitive league in the world. It doesn’t look good for us unless it’s yet another incredible chapter in the amazing story of Leicester City ( cue Kassnian ‘I’m on fire’) 😅

Potter seems to fit on a few terms: fairly safe pair of hands, good experience, will want to play possession football, has a point to prove. I agree that there's probably a ceiling on how far he could take us but I don't think we're near enough to that for it to be a concern.

He may wait for England though. Could do with Howe getting the sack from Newcastle.

2 hours ago, the draper said:

How high does that rate in the scheme of things? Worse than disrespecting the Bing?

I see no prospect of Potter lowering his sights this far, even if he should. Reckon he'd be grateful to return to Brighton if United and England are no longer interested, but he won't want to risk a relegation in his first season back. +1 for Corberan. 

Whilst I don't think Maresca will leave -

A manager who has a good future is John Mousinho left as a coach at Oxford to become Portsmouth manager in Jan 23. He has a 54% win rate since then and as you will know took Pompey to League 1 champions. (As an aside, it was only Pompey's win at Lincoln in final game ensured Oxford came 6th - and then promoted). 

Johnny Heitinga during his time at Ajax. 

4-3-3

1st for possession 

1st for challenge intensity 

Played with inverted full backs

Wasserman Client 

That’s the perfect list to be a Leicester City manager. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Rooney

Hot favourite for plymouth.

Friends with one of the directors and been in town today apparently.

I do feel sorry for Plymouth. Great club with great fans.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

David Copperfield?

I would say yes, but no doubt he'd do a disappearing act when a big club came calling

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 22/05/2024 at 17:00, Nolucklcfc said:

Wait till July and go for sunak. 

He’d come up with an idiotic plan to send some players out to Rwanda on loan without their consent. Everything will go to shit, and when he faces the media, he will keep banging on about his Rwanda player development idea and how much of an achievement it is, even though everybody knows it’s ****ing stupid. He’ll still be talking about it when he gets inevitably gets sacked, but no players will go to Rwanda.

• Haha 2