Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

2 minutes ago, AlexFT said:

Solskjaer came to mind earlier and could actually see him here, feels like someone the club would go for.

Yeah, been around united so there’s a perception he must be “elite” 

Solskjaer is typical of a player who thinks he can manage, He has nothing he can offer us.

We need another strong mindeded Manager who has a clear understanding of what he wants and how to deliver it.

8 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Some posts I just think “ yeah, fuk off” to

Assume you’re directing that at mine? Didn’t say I wanted OGS, just that I could see him here. 

Just now, Lesta2014 said:

Just seen TalkSPORT saying it, anyone else? 

No. But Alex Crook usually a fairly good source at TalkSport tbf. 

1 minute ago, Lesta2014 said:

Just seen TalkSPORT saying it, anyone else? 

Talksport what I saw as well. Although Alex cook said cooper was the leading candidate a few days ago so who knows … 

“And Potter has emerged as a contender for the Foxes, with director Jon Rudkin pushing hard to agree terms with the 49-year-old.

talkSPORT reported earlier this week that he has split with his long-term agent John Morris, with Leicester speaking to his new representative”

wouldn’t it have been easier to get him with Morris??

We need to sort out if we have money to spend or not. 

We have a half decent squad that clearly needs a couple of additions, in defence most certainly.

With a couple of additions I'd fancy us to get around 50 points, that if the worse came to the worst and we get the 15 point deduction should at least give us a fighting chance of staying up and kicking on.

Any new manager is going to want assurances that we've at least got a small war chest tucked away because at the moment we have a 1st choice defensive line of Ricky P, Faes, Vesty and Justin. Beyond that we have nothing in reserve bar Nelson and Kristiansen (if he's gonna stick around) 

I'm at the point now where I don't actually care who the new manager is, I've accepted that it's probably going to be a long, tough season. I just want some fight and enthusiasm back

46 minutes ago, AlexFT said:

Solskjaer came to mind earlier and could actually see him here, feels like someone the club would go for.

Ole, you're not getting the job, ok?

29 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

“And Potter has emerged as a contender for the Foxes, with director Jon Rudkin pushing hard to agree terms with the 49-year-old.

talkSPORT reported earlier this week that he has split with his long-term agent John Morris, with Leicester speaking to his new representative”

wouldn’t it have been easier to get him with Morris??

There’s a thought the club aren’t happy with Morris cos of Enzo leaving 

23 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

With a couple of additions I'd fancy us to get around 50 points, that if the worse came to the worst and we get the 15 point deduction should at least give us a fighting chance of staying up and kicking on.

50 pts? I'll have what you're smoking... We get near 50, that'd put us about 10th...