Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

15 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

There’s a thought the club aren’t happy with Morris cos of Enzo leaving 

Seem okay enough to give him a nice cut of Vardys final year? lol 

It won't be Cooper 

It definitely won't be OGS

We have this shit every time. 

Parker was already employed by us when Enzo was hired according to the Internet weirdos. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

It won't be Cooper 

It definitely won't be OGS

We have this shit every time. 

Parker was already employed by us when Enzo was hired according to the Internet weirdos. 

No Sean from Enderby said it'd be Parker as well

39 minutes ago, CPepFox said:

50 pts? I'll have what you're smoking... We get near 50, that'd put us about 10th... 

Not with a 15 point deduction it wouldn't 

• Like 2

I can’t see potter coming here with the club in the state it’s in! He rejected us before and he’s waiting for a better job I think. I’d absolutely have him over cooper tho 😂

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Potter can do better than us.

He probably thinks that, but he knows it could be a great opportunity for him to reestablish his credentials.

12 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I would take a look at Matias Almeyda. Revived AEK Athens in Greece and has finished 1st and 2nd in his 2 season there. Also, awoke Mexican giant, Chivas, and won multiple titles with them, and they haven’t won anything since he left.

Plays attacking football and was a successful player so he would demand respect. Plus, he’s not ugly.619076.jpeg

Nice shout. 

He was someone I looked at a few weeks ago. 

Possession oriented, with aggressive pressing out of possession. 

AEK Athens statistics for challenge intensity and PPDA are unreal. 

18 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I would take a look at Matias Almeyda. Revived AEK Athens in Greece and has finished 1st and 2nd in his 2 season there. Also, awoke Mexican giant, Chivas, and won multiple titles with them, and they haven’t won anything since he left.

Plays attacking football and was a successful player so he would demand respect. Plus, he’s not ugly.619076.jpeg

Ooo sexy.... gerrrrriiiinnnn 

21 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Assume potter is still drawing his Chelsea salary of 140k/week 

we won’t pay that so coming here would mean him taking a view on needing to get back into management v losing money 

Yeah, I can't see it myself.

The frustration that someone who did Sports and Recreation at Leeds Beckett holds so much on our club. I wish I had the confidence to BS my way to being a successful agent. Fair play.