Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

Funny bunch to say Rosenior not good enough for Hull so why would we want at Leicester, yet scoff at the thought of Ole who achieved 3rd and 2nd place finishes and a penalty shoot out from Europa cup trophy in his last 2 full seasons with Man U.

So cue well any manager could have achieved that with Man U (not true but go on) now what was everyone saying about Leicester last season and Enzo should be coming 1st with that squad?
Then if I look in the who would you want from championship sides as cheaper transfers I don’t see many Hull players being mentioned.

Hull was Rosenior 1st full time manager appointment, he has a very good head on his shoulders and I’ll predict he’ll have a very good managerial career in top flight football.

I would not be to down if we did appoint him to be honest over a few already mentioned from the merry-go-round.

I would suggest it's more a morality issue that drives the objections to OGS. Well it certainly is for me.

His ability or otherwise as a football manager I think is irrelevant. 

Edited by Brizzle Fox
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Moyes in. Back 5 of 3 backs to the wall defenders in souttar, vesty and Coady plus 2 full backs staying home, wilf and winks screening in front, KDH breaking forward to support a counter attacking three of fats, Mav and the GOAT. Pick up a few 1 Nils at home, grab a few spawny wins and stalemates on the road, get to about 45-50 pointa which should keep us up unless the points deduction is into double figures - job done, we move on with a more adventurous style and new manager or the next year and Moyes leaves with our thanks and a hefty staying up bonus. 

People moan about being bored with Enzos football yet want moyes  

9 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

I would suggest it's more a morality issue that drives the objections to OGS. Well it certainly is for me.

Have I missed something? What morality issue?

20 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Moyes in. Back 5 of 3 backs to the wall defenders in souttar, vesty and Coady plus 2 full backs staying home, wilf and winks screening in front, KDH breaking forward to support a counter attacking three of fats, Mav and the GOAT. Pick up a few 1 Nils at home, grab a few spawny wins and stalemates on the road, get to about 45-50 pointa which should keep us up unless the points deduction is into double figures - job done, we move on with a more adventurous style and new manager or the next year and Moyes leaves with our thanks and a hefty staying up bonus. 

Just need the premier league to allow us to start with 12 men on the pitch.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Yet we all love Danny Simpson.

Did OGS actually commit a crime?

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

No, but his stance on the Sarr investigation didn't help him much..

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

Babacar Sarr, it never really got picked up by UK journos but was/is big news in Norway.

Ah okay.

I thought he just meant because he played for United lol

23 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Speak for yourself re Simpson but I suppose everyone has a different moral compass and thats fair enough.

However taking this out of the equation and taking OGS on face value on pure footballing terms, I also think he's a pretty mediocre football manager anyway.

4 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

The Bloke from Accrington Stanley ( only the older posters will understand the joke ?!)

I thought I was an older poster but this is before my time :) - thanks (from a young man then!)

• Haha 1

Potter Solskaer Van Nistelroy The final 3 Don’t shoot the messenger, it’s just what I was told this morning…… So probably bollocks but, did come from someone within the club and to be fair they did tell me yesterday morning that Vardy shot his extension video Weds.

3 hours ago, Outfox the Fox said:

Rosenior resigned from Hull, they didn't get rid of him. He did a decent job there, I, for one, would be reasonably happy if we went for him - though there are a lot better out there.

Sacked by Hull for playing boring football

20 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

And the good news? Not saying I disagree but who's left?

As a leicester fan isn't the normal situation that either a player or manager we can get isn't good enough, and everyone else 'wouldn't come here anyway'?

Ultimately, regarding the next manager, a lot of our fans didn't think Maresca was the right manager for us in the Premier league: unproven at that level, tactically inexperienced, stubborn... but Chelsea think he is good enough. So we really need to get a manager who is probably out of chelsea's reach for the fan base to be happy on the whole?

• Like 1