Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Where are Potters ex Brighton backroom team?

Billy Reid - without club (ex-Assistant Manager)
Björn Hamberg - without club (ex-"Assistant Coach")
Bruno Saltor - without club (ex-"Assistant Coach")
Kyle Macaulay - Chief Analyst at Chelsea
Ben Roberts - "Academy Goalkeeping Coordinator" at Chelsea and sister club Strasbourg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Was bound to happen, obvious that the club rate him and wanted him post Rodgers.

Fully imagine Potter will be keeping an eye on the England job, so doubt we'd ever appeal to him until late July.

13 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Was bound to happen, obvious that the club rate him and wanted him post Rodgers.

Fully imagine Potter will be keeping an eye on the England job, so doubt we'd ever appeal to him until late July.

Surely Eddie Howe would be next in line 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FOXSE said:

As a leicester fan isn't the normal situation that either a player or manager we can get isn't good enough, and everyone else 'wouldn't come here anyway'?

Ultimately, regarding the next manager, a lot of our fans didn't think Maresca was the right manager for us in the Premier league: unproven at that level, tactically inexperienced, stubborn... but Chelsea think he is good enough. So we really need to get a manager who is probably out of chelsea's reach for the fan base to be happy on the whole?

Or Ranieri

4 hours ago, Outfox the Fox said:

Rosenior resigned from Hull, they didn't get rid of him. He did a decent job there, I, for one, would be reasonably happy if we went for him - though there are a lot better out there.

The owner sacked him for uninspiring football. Came on Talksport to confirm his reasons a day or two afterwards.

If we're looking at managers who didn't even reach the play offs we really are scraping barrels. The names mentioned aren't particularly uplifting. Cooper is safe hands and builds a squad, Potter will last a season before taking a bigger job, RVN who knows?Has to get a break somewhere.

2 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

OGS-No

Moyes-No

Potter-Won't come

Cooper-Meh

Coberan-Cost too much

Garcia-Relegation

Yeah this mirrors the way I see it. Corberan would be my choice, followed by Cooper. Think either one could do a decent job. 

Posted (edited)

I think with Potter at Brighton it became a running joke that they'd win on xG but not on actual goals. I'd be intrigued to see what he could do with a natural finisher like Vardy in the side. Think he offers a good balance of stability and similar philosophy to Enzo too.

Edited by Number 6

The only thing that caught my eye was "An EFL transfer embargo was also lifted on Thursday."

Oh and pedants...should the full stop come before or after the quotation marks? Asking for a friend :)

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

The Bloke from Accrington Stanley ( only the older posters will understand the joke ?!)

Whoooo are theeeey?  (Whilst making gutteral Scouse noises and spraying bits of saliva as I speak)