Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

Potter will also have Scandinavian contacts, but think him getting the Chelsea role got to his head a bit.

Swedish mostly. Useless. Denmark just beat both them and Norway, so we should only sign Danes. I’d go Norway near the Swedes!

10 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

Can't believe he doesn't want to swap sitting on the bench next to Dad, while Bellingham, Vini Jnr, Mbappe and co run rings around the opposition, for a relegation battle at the KP with Bouba Soumare and Patson Daka. No ambition this guy.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Zero chance Potter comes to us.  

Its gonna be Cooper.  Cheap, ugly and shit.

Exactly what we deserve.

I wouldn’t be so sure, he was a dead cert for Slytheryn but made a shock move Griffindor! Got form.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

I don't want to alarm anyone, but.....

Am I having flashbacks from my mushroom trip 20 years ago and it’s still Friday really?

Solskjaer would be a disaster and set us back further.

This is dragging on too long now. We're not attractive enough right now due to the FFP situation.

Just give it to Pearson and we rebuild from here. We'll have a good sqaud ready to challenge in a year or two.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Moyes would be the best option, if we cannot get Potter. 

The amount you’ve gone on about him I’m wondering if you are in fact, David Moyes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OGS would be an interesting appointment. 

Better win % as a manager than Potter, Moyes, Van Nistelrooy, Cooper, Corberan, Garcia, Edwards, Sarri, Struber, 

Still want Sarri though! 

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

OGS would be an interesting appointment. 

Better win % as a manager than Potter, Moyes, Van Nistelrooy, Cooper, Corberan, Garcia, Edwards, Sarri, Struber, 

Still want Sarri though! 

Not being funny but of course he’s going to have a better win % than them. Doesn’t mean he’s a better manager. 

Just now, Lionator said:

Not being funny but of course he’s going to have a better win % than them. Doesn’t mean he’s a better manager. 

Why though? Half his career was at Molde and he’s got that Cardiff relegation on his CV! …… I don’t think he’s great. Then again, hardly anyone thought Ranieri was!