Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Why would anyone want to manage us then if our predicament is so unappealing?

Other managers may view it as a chance to build something, that's why we are linked with Corbean and Cooper etc

some people in here really are living in cloud cuckoo land with some of the names suggested. We will start on AT LEAST -6 points and won’t be able to spend much. No decent manager is going to want to take the job.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

some people in here really are living in cloud cuckoo land with some of the names suggested. We will start on AT LEAST -6 points and won’t be able to spend much. No decent manager is going to want to take the job.

That's settled then. Gary Megson it is.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

That's settled then. Gary Megson it is.

I really really hope I’m wrong, but cooper probably IS the best we can do.. 

• Like 1

Those moaning at Rudkin at the chance of OGS, he may not be his choice. I'm not a fan of Rudders on bit, but it could be someone else above him that has decided he's the man and he's been instructed to negotiate with OGS. Remember, he's just a muppet puppet. 

My god, what has this thread come to, I'm defending Rudders

Anyone who can speak English with a stupid German accent plz . It’s the current trend , get on the bus !

I've never been able to take Solskjaer seriously as a manager since that whole refusing to park in the managers spot story. I can't help it. How can you take that serious as a manager?

6 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

He could well do. But he won't get a top job again. We are currently the calibre of club he would be looking at now.

We aren’t, Moyes will be looking at more established clubs. We’re too much of a risk for him especially as West Ham repaired a lot of his damaged reputation previously. He’s not taking on a club that’s somewhat handcuffed when it comes to recruitment and it also looking at a points deduction, his stock his too high for that 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

We aren’t, Moyes will be looking at more established clubs. We’re too much of a risk for him especially as West Ham repaired a lot of his damaged reputation previously. He’s not taking on a club that’s somewhat handcuffed when it comes to recruitment and it also looking at a points deduction, his stock his too high for that 

I think Moyes would take the job for the following reasons:-

1. He was given freedom to manage the Club (not be just a coach) - the board has historically not interfered.

2. We can throw money at him in terms of wages / bonuses for staying up.

3. Training ground etc.

From the noises coming out of the Club (playing style), I don’t think they would go for Moyes. They do need someone though who can get us organised and ensure the defence is as watertight as possible.

Edited by JimmyC74

This might be me being my usual pessimistic self, but we maybe in a position where the managers are waiting to see what the points deduction/money we have to spend before deciding. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

This might be me being my usual pessimistic self, but we maybe in a position where the managers are waiting to see what the points deduction/money we have to spend before deciding. 

What’s the latest on the date for that ?

11 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Percy article names only Potter and Corberan as people we are actually talking to… 

I think it’s pretty clear the cooper links were very premature. We certainly having offered him the job and aren’t waiting 48 hours for him to decide 🤣

• Like 1