Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

13 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

:claude:

Southampton isn't actually abroad

13 hours ago, Tuna said:

King Power have never appointed a manager from abroad, highly unlikely they will do that now

Nicola sturgeon has got a campervan full of hammers and would like to know your location 

3 hours ago, Lesta Legend said:

You suggested we go for Frank but yet an out of contract manager wouldn’t come here. Some on here have lost their minds. 

I said he would be ideal and like I said Moyes wouldn’t come here. You have lost your mind if you think he will

11 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

🤔

IMG_6051.jpeg

Stop posting this stuff, how many times does it need to be said? Betting markets are swung by £10 from chancers taking a stab. Talksport then report it to get working class people to waste their money.

Do you honestly think Top and the board are lobbing money at petty markets? Their money is locked up in offshore funds and going to the royal family.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

4m release fee ...no chance 

It’s being quoted by ITK’s that they are willing to pay a fee for the right man, he’s also continued to be spoken about which if it was “no chance” why’s he still in contention? 

I have said it several times already, the club wouldn’t of accounted for the income received from Enzo, they would have had a plan on how to raise money so I genuinely don’t think £4m would be a deciding factor.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KFS said:

Stop posting this stuff, how many times does it need to be said? Betting markets are swung by £10 from chancers taking a stab. Talksport then report it to get working class people to waste their money.

Do you honestly think Top and the board are lobbing money at petty markets? Their money is locked up in offshore funds and going to the royal family.

I agree that fluctuations in betting markets mean very little, but they wouldn’t suspend the market on one name because of a £10 bet. Somebody has laid down a lot more than that. This also doesn’t necessarily mean anything, but it’s a bit more interesting than, say, the odds shortening from 10/3 to 2/1. 

• Like 2

They know nothing, we are so secretive. Think back to when Rodgers was fired, no one knew until it was about to break.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fish said:

Anyone who can speak English with a stupid German accent plz . It’s the current trend , get on the bus !

Basil Faulty? 

Looking at the position we are in, I would doubt there is any manager available that wouldn't raise questions from fans, whether it's Cooper, Potter, Corberan or someone further afield like Hurzeler (will be a real coup for Brighton), all of them will come in with something to prove and a mountain to climb. 
I would rather we go for Corberan, but i'd be more than content with Potter providing he is fully up for the fight and accepts that he may have to have a season in the championship next year. 
If he doesn't give us 100% commitment to staying if we go down, then we should be going for Corberan or Cooper and getting this over the line, although there is no football going on, these weeks of freedom would be crucial to an incoming manager trying to prepare us for a points deduction and really analysing the club.