Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

He's already turned us down. 

I see. I hope this doesn’t get embarrassing like when Spurs recently got rejected by about 8 managers and ended up appointing Espirito-Santo.

A new name on Skybet is Gary O’Neil at 25/1. Interesting…

• Haha 1

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I see. I hope this doesn’t get embarrassing like when Spurs recently got rejected by about 8 managers and ended up appointing Espirito-Santo.

A new name on Skybet is Gary O’Neil at 25/1. Interesting…

If we had half a chance, his work at Bournemouth and Wolves should make him number 1. 

• Like 4

It's Cooper. Just seen him buying a Ginsters sausage roll from the self service in Morrisons near the ground. I asked him what he was doing there and he said just got the Leicester job. 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

So did Steve Cooper turn us down then over fears for his safety? 

6 minutes ago, KFS said:

You can all thank me later 

Why did you threaten him?

• Haha 1

I'm thinking back to when we appointed Maresca. I'm sure he was at top of the bookies list at similar odds to what Cooper is now. I'm trying to remember who the other ones were close behind him. Was MON floating about IIRC and Lennon? 

7 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Why did you threaten him?

Ask the mods who deleted my posts about his breath smelling 

Manager betting is great for the bookies because evryone is potentially runner and there are no, non-runners after the fact.

So every suggestion is a potential runner, so they talk about it loads get the pundits to talk about it loads.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Cooper would have taken it by now, I think he's our reserve choice but we're still trying to temp someone else 

Gary O'Neil would be absolutely smashing , but he's never coming  to us

Edited by ronnup
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is my main gripe with Potter, but there'll be loads of people who come on and defend him as never having a clinical striker at Brighton. 

He also struggled to get Chelsea scoring and Swansea weren't overly prolific for the level they were at either.

He again falls in to the category of manager that wouldn't be a horrendous appointment but his reputation is massively inflated for what he's achieved in this country.

I remember watching Brighton beat us 5-2 , couple off seasons back , there work rate was incredible , took me back to when Rodgers first took over 

What impressed me more was there fitness levels 

It’s a big yes from me 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Did you go in for a French kiss?

No I just got there after his 5 minutes with Babylon 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

Just can’t imagine us approaching Ancelotti and then ending up with say Moyes. They don’t feel like things you’d put on the same shopping list.

It's like online shopping.

We didn't have Sirloin steaks in stock so have replaced it with scouring pads

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3