Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

47 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

His teams don't score goals, in his last 4 seasons Brighton scored 39, 40 and 42 over a 38 game season (the season he left they scored 72), at Chelsea they were equally as poor in front of goal.

potter.png.4ea3cc4839bc4e05ffe755743a7cd369.png

He didn't have Jamie vardy then 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dayday said:

I remember watching Brighton beat us 5-2 , couple off seasons back , there work rate was incredible , took me back to when Rodgers first took over 

What impressed me more was there fitness levels 

It’s a big yes from me 

They were playing us in a mess without a goalkeeper, that result was certainly an abnormal one for them much like Enzo's 5-0 win over Southampton which he hated.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Iran said:

Why waste time on someone who's waiting for that England job to never come?

That's speculation. He may not want the England job at all right now for all we know. 

• Like 1

No official rumours/developments, still?

Surprised no one said said the thread needs to be 210 pages before something will happen etc..:ph34r:

• Like 1

The club's problem is wanting to stick with this mysterious "vision" that's been mentioned in statements but also needing to scrap enough points to stay up. The two things, certainly managerially, don't match up. You can look at names like Robins and Edwards and they might do enough to keep you there but their football style doesn't equate to the club's long term strategy of wanting to be in the top half playing attractive keep-ball. But the names that do play that style might not have the ability to slog it out.

Getting Potter in, the question has to be whether he can make us solid enough to win ugly whilst sticking with the plan of being nice on the eye.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, iancognito said:

The club's problem is wanting to stick with this mysterious "vision" that's been mentioned in statements but also needing to scrap enough points to stay up. The two things, certainly managerially, don't match up. You can look at names like Robins and Edwards and they might do enough to keep you there but their football style doesn't equate to the club's long term strategy of wanting to be in the top half playing attractive keep-ball. But the names that do play that style might not have the ability to slog it out.

Getting Potter in, the question has to be whether he can make us solid enough to win ugly whilst sticking with the plan of being nice on the eye.

Best post yet 👌 

4 minutes ago, RAZZAFOX said:

There we go, we've hit the 200 page milestone and we've got even less of a scooby about what's going on than we did at page 1 😱

And that is how Foxestalk role. 

• Haha 1

I'd full on take Potter if it meant we avoided cooper.

However, I don't think it will be any of those mentioned yet (A shame, as I'd really like Corberan).

Will be someone left field, always is with us.

2 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

His teams don't score goals, in his last 4 seasons Brighton scored 39, 40 and 42 over a 38 game season (the season he left they scored 72), at Chelsea they were equally as poor in front of goal.

Can you check who his strikers were? They created plenty of chances.

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Fill in the blanks

Chat shit get ________

Swap the family stand with the _____

His _____ fuching massive

Cholera, Zoo and Costume? :P;) :D 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

In fairness, his Brighton side had ****ing terrible strikers and his Chelsea side didn't have any.