Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

So there is somebody more clueless than Rudkin 

I don't feel it's necessary to be rude just because you have a different opinion.

• Like 3

Potter did struggle to get them scoring despite vastly improving their number of chances. However he did improve them defensively. They went from conceding 60 under Houghton to 54 and subsequently 46 and 44 before he left. So he did at least improve one area of the pitch, despite it being the least exciting part.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Potter did struggle to get them scoring despite vastly improving their number of chances. However he did improve them defensively. They went from conceding 60 under Houghton to 54 and subsequently 46 and 44 before he left. So he did at least improve one area of the pitch, despite it being the least exciting part.

Which is probably the area we are potentially weakest and need the most investment. So a manager who can shore up the defence may save us some precious money in the short term.
I think with the right system, Kristiansen, Coady, Faes and Ricardo could form quite a solid defence. 

53 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Which is probably the area we are potentially weakest and need the most investment. So a manager who can shore up the defence may save us some precious money in the short term.
I think with the right system, Kristiansen, Coady, Faes and Ricardo could form quite a solid defence. 

Vesty will be starting in defence. 

2 hours ago, NasPb said:

I'd full on take cooper if it means we avoid Potter 

Agreed. Would be more of a risk of going down maybe but to be honest I wanna look forward to going to games again. Potters football is same boring crap we’ve had for the past 7 years. At least Cooper would have a better chance of getting rid of the library atmosphere at the King Power

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, OldBob said:

Agreed. Would be more of a risk of going down maybe but to be honest I wanna look forward to going to games again. Potters football is same boring crap we’ve had for the past 7 years. At least Cooper would have a better chance of getting rid of the library atmosphere at the King Power

This is why Thomas Frank would be perfect, Cooper would be ok until we start losing and conceding loads of goals.

Potter may play possession based football, doesn't mean his teams won't attack or play exciting football I thought his Brighton team had a big Xg, he would also keep us heading in the right direction

Edited by whoareyaaa

1 hour ago, Plastik Man said:

Looks a bit like de Zerbi! :ph34r::whistle:

_89200685_gestap-402085049.jpg

Of all the lookalikes on the 'Lookalikes' thread and on the general internet, this must be the closest resemblance to an individual yet..

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

This is why Thomas Frank would be perfect, Cooper would be ok until we start losing and conceding loads of goals.

Plus Potter may play possession based football, doesn't mean his teams won't attack or play exciting football

Thomas Frank would be ideal but we’ve got no chance of getting him unfortunately. 

Cooper wouldn’t be my choice for that reason. But Potter’s sides are never exciting. Even when his Brighton teams had the odd game where they’d score a few. Watching the full 90 minutes, the style of football is tedious and boring. It relies highly on waiting for the opposition to make mistakes. Looks great on a 5 min YouTube highlights, when in reality it’s not enjoyable.  Each to their own though

• Like 3