Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

2 hours ago, daddylonglegs said:

Given our financial state, it feels an irresponsible use of £4m (Which we don't have), when there's at least two perfectly adequate candidates available for free.

The board assured Enzo he had funds to spend, so clearly we are planning on spending money. 

And if it is going to be Potter, there’s no way he would consider us unless the board told him we could spend money. 

30 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

The board assured Enzo he had funds to spend, so clearly we are planning on spending money. 

And if it is going to be Potter, there’s no way he would consider us unless the board told him we could spend money. 

Did they assure him we have money to spend or did he tell them that if players are sold they need to be replaced 

Big changes when Man City win their case and completely scupper FFP to save their own skin - or so they think. People here will suddenly think our billionaire owner will pump in hundreds of millions, only to discover he’s not got a pot to piss in. 

Whoever comes the financial muscle we have will be gnat like at best. 

1. Have to be honest not feeling Potter, seems like he's taken a few hints from Brendan Rodgers so called looking the part, give's off vibes he's been working on his image to get him jobs like Brendan.  Not done enough for me.  Also comes across as a flappy bird, any hint of a West ham, Newcastle he he will flee.  Nahh tread with Caution with Potter.  Think it's either Cooper or Cobra for me.  Or a surprise of Sarri , either of these are fine
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not invested in this at all. Too many narrative changes to pin your hopes on one guy so I'd rather save any enthusiasm (or anger) for when it's been confirmed or at least unofficially confirmed.

Because of our situation, as long as the appointment isn't completely uninspiring, I don't think the manager is going to give us a huge seesaw change in expectations, unlike if you're mid table and the appointment affects the hope for challenging for Europe, or being in a relegation scrap.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Foxes with Sprit said:
  1. Have to be honest not feeling Potter, seems like he's taken a few hints from Brendan Rodgers so called looking the part, give's off vibes he's been working on his image to get him jobs like Brendan.  Not done enough for me.  Also comes across as a flappy bird, any hint of a West ham, Newcastle he he will flee.  Nahh tread with Caution with Potter.  Think it's either Cooper or Cobra for me.  Or a surprise of Sarri , either of these are fine

Ok, I'll ask.. Whats 2 and 3?

Potter is dishwater. Dull as ****.

In fact, 99% of the options seem to be that way.

Absolute yawn fest next season at this rate, especially if we are getting schooled every weekend.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Foxes with Sprit said:

We've already got rid of one snakey manager 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Foxes with Sprit said:

Didn't know Andrew Tate had applied tbf

15 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Controversial but our fans would end up taking to cooper a lot more than they would potter. 

What an ex Forest manager, soon as results turn or we start shipping goals they will be all over him

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

What an ex Forest manager, soon as results turn or we start shipping goals they will be all over him

They are with any manager let’s be honest, I think cooper speaks well and gets it, as cliche as that sounds 

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

More likeable - potter is dull as it gets 

Plays backs against the wall massively boring football, looks like he is in a consistent 'mid cry' state. Could never work out how to win away. 

Sounds perfect.

• Like 2