Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

So with Cooper, are we choosing a manager based on how close they live to the ground? Keeps fuel expenses low I guess. 

• Like 1

Surely Potter has got a better pedigree than Cooper, the fact that Chelsea gave Potter the managers job must say something Cooper wouldn't get a sniff at any of the top jobs says it all really.  

10 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Plays backs against the wall massively boring football, looks like he is in a consistent 'mid cry' state. Could never work out how to win away. 

Sounds perfect.

Have you seen what Brighton fans say about potter by chance? 

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Have you seen what Brighton fans say about potter by chance? 

Yup - good mate is a Brighton fan and doesnt want him back.  But the majority of the issues stem from struggling to score. But respects Potters ability to build a project.

4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Yup - good mate is a Brighton fan and doesnt want him back.  But the majority of the issues stem from struggling to score. But respects Potters ability to build a project.

I don’t think cooper did badly at building something at forest? Or Swansea … I’m not saying one is better than the other, I’d be pleased with both but cooper isn’t as bad as some make out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxes with Sprit said:
  1. Have to be honest not feeling Potter, seems like he's taken a few hints from Brendan Rodgers so called looking the part, give's off vibes he's been working on his image to get him jobs like Brendan.  Not done enough for me.  Also comes across as a flappy bird, any hint of a West ham, Newcastle he he will flee.  Nahh tread with Caution with Potter.  Think it's either Cooper or Cobra for me.  Or a surprise of Sarri , either of these are fine

He's just been spotted at the KP

cobra.jpg

• Sad 1

Im curious i thought Brighton fans loved Potter but were salty when he went to Chelsea,   but also  Forest fans love Cooper . and my West brom mate is terrified we will poach Corberan.  the only mixed one is Moyes , it took west ham fans a European cup and high place EPL finishing to get them on board.  although in the end they think he did a good job.  but all options have left in high regard resently.  ill forgive potter Chelsea.  but evey option is allready getting hate on here !

Edited by jamfox

5 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I don’t think cooper did badly at building something at forest? Or Swansea … I’m not saying one is better than the other, I’d be pleased with both but cooper isn’t as bad as some make out 

Im not sure. Their promotion season depended heavily on loan signings (not his fault) and then the PL was riddled with bizzare scatter gun singings which had little strategy other than to try and get a squad filled with players. Reports were that Cooper really struggled with managing it, resorting to telling people they were / were not selected via Whatsapp. 

I don't think you can blame Cooper for Forest, but also i don't think you can use it to guage how he might deal with another project. Lets hope the club interview him propery rather than just think 'you live round the corner from Seagrave - lovely!'.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jamfox said:

Im curious i thought Brighton fans loved Potter but were salty when he went to Chelsea,   but also  Forest fans love Cooper . and my West brom mate is terrified we will poach Corberan.  the only mixed one is Moyes , it took west ham fans a European cup and high place EPL finishing to get them on board.  although in the end they think he did a good job.  but all options have left in high regard resently.  ill forgive potter Chelsea.  but evey option is allready getting hate on here !

Corberan would likely be the the middle ground, I wouldn't mind him tbf but also wouldn't mind Potter.

For all we know Potter may change his style, I mean he's had 18 months to reflect on it

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, koop. said:

Paddy Power has suspended betting on Potter by the looks of it :cool:

Pretty sure they suspended on Cooper last week too. 

Looks like they're both going to be Leicester manager. 

6 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Won't be announced until after the Euros.

It will need to be before surely as those not at the euros will be back training won’t they?

Edited by teblin

5 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Is that because every **** we're after wants the England job? lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Great, can I be the first to commit my sheer horror at the thought of Southgate being our next manager!

• Haha 3