Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

56 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

So we'll likely have to wait until Southgate decides whether he wants to continue before Potter gives us a final answer.

Yes, but if GS decides he will leave after Euros, it would probably be into next season before a new appointment is confirmed. Clearly too late then, Potter will need to make a decision immediately if offered City job.

14 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Would love Potter here, think Chelsea was completely the wrong move for him.

Yes it was. They actually wanted him to win game.  A--Holes !!

6 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Depends which Potter turns up imo. I'd take turtleneck & beard potter but beardless & £10 hair cut Potter i'd be strongly against. 

FeYeF0TWYAAQGhO.jpg

2019-10-graham-potter-800x445.jpg

Absolutely right.    Beard & turtleneck is the  better look.

Haven’t read the thread properly so no idea what exactly is the the deal with Potter but if the England job is an actual consideration then we need to forget about him and move on. One thing we need above all else is 100% commitment. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, StevieH said:

Can't see Potter getting the England job. Been out of work too long. Eddie Howe for me all day long.

Nah, too successful.

It's well known that England managers need to have won nowt (Southgate, McClaren, Turner, Hoddle etc etc) and not to have done particularly well either.

But like govt. ministers and communist party apparatchicks they must talk the talk express no opinions of their own and be good arse lickers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, J. James said:

Nah, too successful.

It's well known that England managers need to have won nowt (Southgate, McClaren, Turner, Hoddle etc etc) and not to have done particularly well either.

But like govt. ministers and communist party apparatchicks they must talk the talk express no opinions of their own and be good arse lickers.

What has Howe won?

• Like 1

Still l suppose he's working for conscience free mass murderers who brook no other opinions but their own on pain of decapitation so l guess the FA might be a sideways move.. 😐

Potter is overrated but I would take him and give him a chance.

Solskjaer should be avoided at all costs. His Man Utd side were dreadfully coached, our declining team under Rodgers should have put 7 past them.