Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 hour ago, EnderbyFox said:

Depends which Potter turns up imo. I'd take turtleneck & beard potter but beardless & £10 hair cut Potter i'd be strongly against. 

FeYeF0TWYAAQGhO.jpg

2019-10-graham-potter-800x445.jpg

From Beardy Baldy to Toothy Grinny :(

9 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Honestly fvck every one of these billy big bollox and their stupid hair. We’re Leicester City. We completed football. If you have to be persuaded to come here then we don’t want you. Top, find some unglamorous loser who’s consistently over achieved at a lower level and also shown loyalty and give them a chance. Someone who’d be honoured to be here and proud. 

You have me intrigued !!! How did we complete football !!!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Football gazed at us with loving eyes and whispered, “You complete me.”

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Oh you must be a new fan. Look at our Trophy cabinet in the last 40 years compared to let's say the World's Richest Club, Newcastle United. Welcome to the Leicester City family - there's never a dull season here!, 🏆🏆🏆🏆🪙🦊💙

47 minutes ago, Corky said:

Potter is overrated but I would take him and give him a chance.

Solskjaer should be avoided at all costs. His Man Utd side were dreadfully coached, our declining team under Rodgers should have put 7 past them.

Potter is an okay appointment, better than some names mentioned but you kind hide the fact that in English football he hasn't exactly achieved anything yet. Decent spells at Swansea and Brighton rather than incredible spells. I think Potter would get more of response from supporters than Enzo. Local guy from Solihull so yeah why not. 

Am I right in thinking that Potter got a job whilst living in Sweden as a dentist. I'm sure i heard this somewhere.

Edited by Leicesterpool

1 minute ago, KP Fox said:

Oh you must be a new fan. Look at our Trophy cabinet in the last 40 years compared to let's say the World's Richest Club, Newcastle United. Welcome to the Leicester City family - there's never a dull season here!, 🏆🏆🏆🏆🪙🦊💙

I have been a Leicester fan since 1962, so yes relatively new !

I didn't realize that winning more than Newcastle is the qualification for completing Football. 

Did we issue certificates ??

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I didn't realize that winning more than Newcastle is the qualification for completing Football. 

I think it's because we have won all 3 major domestic trophies (this centuary). 

Also winning the 2nd tier the most. 

Most clubs can only dream of that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Kind of sort of like a joke wunt it. 

5 hours ago, indierich06 said:

Based on what?

Based on what he’s done at West Ham and all his experience. Knows what it takes when teams are struggling to get some points on the board. Plays decent football. I’d take him over potter and everyone else we’re linked with we need some stability.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Minster Lovell - small world! 

Ha - just down the road! I’ve driven through there many times on my little driving tours of west Oxfordshire while trying to induce my youngest to sleep…

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Potter might as well join us he’s not going to get any better. We also have a class training ground so I’ve heard 

Seagrave, the place where hamstrings go to die

5 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Based on what he’s done at West Ham and all his experience. Knows what it takes when teams are struggling to get some points on the board. Plays decent football. I’d take him over potter and everyone else we’re linked with we need some stability.

Completely different situation with a squad that never really should have been in trouble in the first place. If you want to compare our situation with some of his experience, take a look at what he did at Sunderland. 

12 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Potter might as well join us he’s not going to get any better. We also have a class training ground so I’ve heard 

This is exactly what Rudkin is telling Potter right now. Done deal.