Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

This is exactly what Rudkin is telling Potter right now. Done deal.

Tbf if rudkin made his decisions based on copying what he saw on foxestalk we probably wouldn’t have got relegated 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Tbf if rudkin made his decisions based on copying what he saw on foxestalk we probably wouldn’t have got relegated 

Because we wouldn’t have got promoted in the first place. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Lad1966 said:

To sum things up, we are none the wiser on who is going to our new manager🥺

If you could post the above sentence at 0800hrs and 1800hrs daily, it will save alot of speculation until the new Gaffer is revealed 

• Haha 4

On 07/06/2024 at 20:17, Terraloon said:

All Football contracts begin their annual cycle on 1/7 and end on 30/6.

Leicester City gained promotion on 25/4 if were a condition of promotion then if that were the only clause and so worded then the transfer would be permanent from that date.

But it’s all about the wording for instance it could be securing  promotion and LCFC having membership of the PL confirmed which would have been this week.

It could make a massive difference in accounting terms to Sporting ( they would  for accounting purposes treat all of it in their 23/24 year) and of course  paying the fee is one thing but what really would matter is the amortisation charge which from 25/4 to 30/6 (67 days) would work out something like this £15 million  divided by 5  contract years = £3 million divide that sum by 366 days  then multiply by 67 days =£550kish.

I just don’t think despite what some are saying because the more I see that it is likely to have been an option not an obligation to buy

https://www.modernghana.com/sports/1310021/leicester-city-set-to-sign-abdul-fatawu-issahaku.html#

14 minutes ago, Vazman said:

If you could post the above sentence at 0800hrs and 1800hrs daily, it will save alot of speculation until the new Gaffer is revealed 

Why spoil the fun😀

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Nor hired Ranieri or Rodgers, and won the league and cup.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Honestly fvck every one of these billy big bollox and their stupid hair. We’re Leicester City. We completed football. If you have to be persuaded to come here then we don’t want you. Top, find some unglamorous loser who’s consistently over achieved at a lower level and also shown loyalty and give them a chance. Someone who’d be honoured to be here and proud. 

You e talked me into it. Where do I apply?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Do you remember the days when this forum had a handful of ‘In The Knows’

In the style of Delia “Where are you?…”

They got shot down too much by people too much and probably left. And then there were others pretending to be in the know and we're just attention seeking. 

Me, I know nothing and will never claim to. Bar that Potter has signed a 10 year deal worth £10m and a box of Maltesers. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, indierich06 said:

Completely different situation with a squad that never really should have been in trouble in the first place. If you want to compare our situation with some of his experience, take a look at what he did at Sunderland. 

I’m not comparing our situation to anyone’s I’m just saying he’s probably the best manager we’re linked with, and he’s got more experience than all of them. I like potter but it’s a gamble with someone who’s not had a job in over a year 

3 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

That’s the issue with people like Maresca, they give that impression and say they want to work at a club for 5 or 6 years but then cut and run at the first opportunity. Potter will do exactly the same if he does well with us over a season and rehabs himself.

Well if we can’t sell players at a profit we might as well sell managers 😂

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Nope, if you think Foxestalk is some sort of bastion of knowledge and great decision makers god help you. 

Bit like this...

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, joeybside said:

Have we actually interviewed anyone properly yet? Or is it all initial chats and  general newspaper conjecture?

No one's got a goddamn scooby!!

26 minutes ago, joeybside said:

Have we actually interviewed anyone properly yet? Or is it all initial chats and  general newspaper conjecture?

At the moment it appears it's just Rudkin sending DM messages to prospective managers on Instagram. 

• Like 1