Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

United sticking with ten Hag then.

Potter’s immediate options appear to be limited, if he wants a job ahead of the new season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stu said:

Potter’s immediate options appear to be limited, if he wants a job ahead of the new season.

Excellent. We're the only option left, option. :o

Edited by fox_favourite

7 minutes ago, stu said:

6 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Excellent. We're the only option left, option. :o

The Poch crew will be back out again too 😂

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, stu said:

It’s approaching 3am in a nightclub, is he going to grab a fatty or just settle down for an evening with the Kleenex? I know which I’d do.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

It’s approaching 3am in a nightclub, is he going to grab a fatty or just settle down for an evening with the Kleenex? I know which I’d do.

This is a case for Steve Barnes

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

At least he is cumming at home

Shot 

Hard

Stiff

A hand

Balls

Rut

Relief

Happy ending 

Big load

There, I’ve started the next nine pun-related posts for you so you don’t have to. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cropwellfox said:

Who do we get into the betting charts next?  Frank de Boer I reckon. 

When do I get my moment in glory??? Oh, maybe that's for another topic... 

33 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Yes, and will be announced as new first team head coach on Friday morning.

Will Rudkin have a lectern to stand behind? And is that Friday morning Aus time or UK time?

Edited by fox_favourite

Appointed Maresca by 16th June last year and had three friendlies lined up. I know PL starts later but we don’t half look unprepared. 

We flogged Maddison by 28th June - so time is ticking there too for any sale to assist on PSR

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Appointed Maresca by 16th June last year and had three friendlies lined up. I know PL starts later but we don’t half look unprepared. 

We flogged Maddison by 28th June - so time is ticking there too for any sale to assist on PSR

Not worried yet but it'd be nice to get a manager in by the end of next week. Can't really recruit players until we know who's in charge 

14 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Not that unprepared really. As you say, we hadn’t appointed Maresca yet last year. Still got nearly three weeks to sort out anything for PSR. 

29 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Put yourself in the shoes of the buyer; if they think we are desperate, they will lowball us last minute.