Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Potter is more of a magic trick hey look at us clever board getting potter a legend in his own lifetime ..

He's not the right choice but hey it looks good to the Enzo lovers ..

Can't wait 

Edited by nick6666

11 minutes ago, OldBob said:

Great PR for the club if they get Potter to be fair. The media love him.

Apart from that, dreading his appointment. Would go far as saying, I’d even prefer the likes of Warnock and Big Sam.

He’ll appease the football connoisseurs on here but mark my words, this man is Puel with an English accent. It’ll be side to side, slow ‘progressive’ football. The 5 minute highlight reels might look great but for us fans in the stadium, who have to watch the full game, it’ll be a soulless watch. 

'Would go as far as saying'? You've made it pretty clear in numerous posts that these are the exact kinds of managers you want us to go for. Are there any managers under the age of about 60 that you'd actually like to see us go for?

• Haha 2

Potter wouldn't be my first choice but still pretty happy and would feel like a bit of a coup. Also I know he has limitations, namely in getting his teams to score, but managers learn too so he may well have improved that side.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nick6666 said:

Potter is more of a magic trick hey look at us clever board getting potter a legend in his own lifetime ..

Can't wait 

Couldn't care less what an Arsenal fan thinks. Imagine not winning the Premier League this decade :D 

• Haha 2

Those saying his Brighton team couldn’t score - he was relying on the likes of Maupay and Welbeck to get their goals.

They also didn’t struggle in his last game for them against us - would have been 6 without VAR howler and could have been 10

12 minutes ago, nick6666 said:

Can't wait 

What you doing here mate?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, supernuk said:

Graham Weller Potter to be announced Friday would be luvley. 

Yep, expecting it to drag on into tomorrow then beyond, it could be considered Friday's-Treat and a sign things are changing man

Edited by fazzyfox
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, nnfox said:

Does this mean it looks unlikely that OGS will be coming?

You likely wont be aware but you have innocently reserected the OGS rumour, simply by posting his initials, we will now have 3 or 4 pages of why he should / shouldnt be the new manager 👍

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, bmt said:

Potter wouldn't be my first choice but still pretty happy and would feel like a bit of a coup. Also I know he has limitations, namely in getting his teams to score, but managers learn too so he may well have improved that side.

Quite a big limitation though, hopefully he has improved that side of things if he comes here.

I don’t see him as a coup at all, massively overrated.

4 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

I'm more disappointed that it's the end of the Nigerian Pearson dream!

Have I missed something or is there a managererial version of Iheanacho who wears shiny white reeboks and tells fans to FOAD? 

Sounds glorious.

44 minutes ago, OldBob said:

Great PR for the club if they get Potter to be fair. The media love him.

Apart from that, dreading his appointment. Would go far as saying, I’d even prefer the likes of Warnock and Big Sam.

He’ll appease the football connoisseurs on here but mark my words, this man is Puel with an English accent. It’ll be side to side, slow ‘progressive’ football. The 5 minute highlight reels might look great but for us fans in the stadium, who have to watch the full game, it’ll be a soulless watch. 

Tell me this is your favourite VHS without telling me

IMG_0536.jpeg