Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Regarding Potter, it is a bit confusing to see a serious link to him considering:

(a) He rejected the job previously after we sacked Rodgers

(b) He's been linked with some very big clubs around Europe as well as Prem jobs, and the impression is that he's rejected a few

(c) It's widely believed that he's in the running to replace Southgate after the Euros.

The chances of him coming to Leicester seems remote, unless:

(a) Now we have a full season ahead, he's more receptive to the idea

(b) With the financial constraints and points deduction(s) on the horizon, it's a bit of a free hit that may be seen as can only enhance his reputation to potentially what it was when he moved to Chelsea

(c) We may offer him a 12-month break clause into any contract, depending on circumstances

(d) He may understand the increasing suspicion among fans and pundits (and potentially club owners) that he's approaching the point of being without a job for too long, meaning the offers he'll get will begin to get worse

(e) Southgate may have already decided to stay on, or the FA have their sights on someone else.

5 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

Have I missed something or is there a managererial version of Iheanacho who wears shiny white reeboks and tells fans to FOAD? 

Sounds glorious.

You missed something (Pages 150-151!)

25 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Those saying his Brighton team couldn’t score - he was relying on the likes of Maupay and Welbeck to get their goals.

They also didn’t struggle in his last game for them against us - would have been 6 without VAR howler and could have been 10

nobody stuggled to score against that side 

Tanner saying Corberan interest still high too, implies maybe between the two.

Unsure on the other bookies but you can get 20/1 with Corberan on skybet at the mo.

edit: down to 7/1 within minutes. Don’t miss a trick that lot do they.

Edited by Aleksz

1 hour ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Those saying his Brighton team couldn’t score - he was relying on the likes of Maupay and Welbeck to get their goals.

They also didn’t struggle in his last game for them against us - would have been 6 without VAR howler and could have been 10

That last game against us I would say that was more because of us than them

I'd be happy with either Corberan or Potter but Potter is free so seems to most sensible given money is tight because of ffp. The compensation for Corberan could go towards a new signing.

13 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

graham potter now 1/2 wtf 

Top has just lumped on.  Could be something in this?  I think he told Dufkin I like Harry Potter. 

• Haha 1