Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

12 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

So we haven't even drawn up a final shortlist 3 weeks later lol. So efficient these guys

To be fair if we had rushed it there would of been criticism, now its taken ''3 weeks'' there is criticism...can't win

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Reckon it's probably announced behind the scenes, but the club might make it official themselves on Thursday/Friday.

:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

:ph34r:

When you say behind the scenes, I’m picturing a short, rotund dinner lady with slightly red cheeks banging a saucepan to tell the lads whilst they’re eating their coco pops. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I'd be happy with either Corberan or Potter but Potter is free so seems to most sensible given money is tight because of ffp. The compensation for Corberan could go towards a new signing.

potter will cost more than corberan. His wage will be at least double 

• Like 1

Just now, HankMarvin said:

1/2 sky bet for those that are confident 👀

I won £110 on Maresca to Chelsea and was gonna reinvest some on Potter but when he drifted to 20's I just wasn't confident. Wish I had now

• Like 1

Would prefer Corberan over Potter. Potter does seem over rated and it feels he doesn’t particularly want the job whereas Corberan would be more enthusiastic and maybe even a higher ceiling.

After Rodgers, a manager who doesn’t seem like their heart is in it is a big no to me.

• Like 2

Surely Potter would have ruled himself out by now if wasn't interested. 

Suspect his demands are on the higher end, so maybe why the club are still assessing other options. 

I think he would be a decent appointment in our situation, but can't see a number of fans given him much time or patience. 

• Like 1

Just now, STUHILL said:

Surely Potter would have ruled himself out by now if wasn't interested. 

Suspect his demands are on the higher end, so maybe why the club are still assessing other options. 

I think he would be a decent appointment in our situation, but can't see a number of fans given him much time or patience. 

Still waiting for his decision 

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

1/2 sky bet for those that are confident 👀

the only betting anyone should do on next managers, is laying the bets. 

Unless you get good info at 7/1 or better it’s rarely worth it. 

Laying cooper was printing cash imo. Nothing about him fits 

6 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Would prefer Corberan over Potter. Potter does seem over rated and it feels he doesn’t particularly want the job whereas Corberan would be more enthusiastic and maybe even a higher ceiling.

After Rodgers, a manager who doesn’t seem like their heart is in it is a big no to me.

Based on what? 

Potter would be a great appointment, especially if he can bring the back room staff that signed a lot of Brighton’s players. 

De Zerbi benefited from the team potter left behind. I believe Potter would build a team and environment much like Pearson did. I hope we can get him in 

• Like 3