Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Scenes when Chelsea approach us for him after they’ve sacked Maresca. 

Wouldn't put it past them to forget they even hired him. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Horibbly Wrong said:

No £4m buy out clause tho 👍

i think it’s less than that.  But even if it was 

4m plus 3m per year wage. 

compared to 8 m, 7m at best for potter. 

we paid brendan 10m per year not a chance potter takes less than 7 imo.

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lcfc82 said:

Quite a big limitation though, hopefully he has improved that side of things if he comes here.

I don’t see him as a coup at all, massively overrated.

I don't think those two things are mutually exclusive

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

So Potter hasn’t actually indicated he would take it/interested? lol 

I would suggest he’s indicated an interest and has at least entertained discussions to understand where we are at, but obviously hasn’t agreed to take it.

His sides barely score north of 1.00 goals per game, with any deduction we're going to have be more positive than his tallies suggest. Although you'd expect he'd adapt accordingly if it does come to fruition 

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

So Potter hasn’t actually indicated he would take it/interested? lol 

Most likely. We've had all of this with Cooper and Corberan so take everything with a pinch of salt.

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Has something been said? I've flicked through the thread but can't see a tweet or news article to suggest it's going to be Potter's?

Romano tweet. Tanner article.

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Based on what? 

I did say feels like. He rejected us before. Granted we were in a dire position but he wasn’t up for the challenge. It’s just a feeling I get that it’d be like Rodgers again.

2 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Romano tweet. Tanner article.

Romano’s intel is a bit like my grandma, who looks out the window when it’s raining, and announces it’s raining, when everyone can see it’s raining. 

43 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

So we haven't even drawn up a final shortlist 3 weeks later lol. So efficient these guys

Cut Rudkin some slack it's the summer holidays plus more importantly he had the horsey race the other day. Can't expect him to be everywhere at once. 

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Big_Nige said:

Any excuse to roll this out

Sometimes I wonder what manager looks at that and goes "yup...first name on the teamsheet next week." 

I was awful in goal at under 17's and 18s and even I could have done better. In some cases it was harder to go the way he went. 

So, Potter eh? Not too shabby.  The other alternative is a few articles are saying he is in the running and the gambling addicts have put a punt on it to get a bit of easy money and it's shortened the price. 

Either way, not a bad pick if it goes through. 

• Like 2