Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

28 minutes ago, sbfox said:

This is the issue with people getting excited about Enzo going - there's no ready made replacement. Cooper? No thanks. Potter? No chance. Moyes? See Cooper. Rosenior? Unproven. Robins? See Rosenior. At least Enzo has actually won something. 

At what cost? I can't ****ing stand watching Leicester these days with how we play. And if we do carry on playing that way, he's sacked by Christmas anyway. Might aswell cash in 

2 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

At what cost? I can't ****ing stand watching Leicester these days with how we play. And if we do carry on playing that way, he's sacked by Christmas anyway. Might aswell cash in 

Will likely be another possession manager don’t you think?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Will likely be another possession manager don’t you think?

Unfortunately yes. And I can't wait to see the back of it, since the appointment of puel the only time this style has been enjoyable is Rodgers first 18 months, other than that it's totally killed my (and very many others) interest in football, I missed more games this season than I had the last 15 years combined. I'm sick of it 

Rudkin is bigger than any manager. Want a certain philosophy. Points deductions. No idea what we will be able to spend.

Good luck to whoever comes in. 

• Like 2

It needs to be someone who will roll their sleeves up and get on with it.

The board need to be up front from the very start so the new manager knows what they are dealing with.

Once our punishment is known there needs to be a united front with no less than 100% given by everyone each week - fans included. 

• Like 2

I don't see a scenario in which Potter joins us. He's probably in pole position for the England job after the summer, a job that pretty much every English manager aspires to whilst there's no other real obvious candidates.

Outside of that, we're not really an attractive proposition for him are we? Newly promoted, players out of contract, no budget, possible points deduction. There's not much upside unless he's incredibly sure he could navigate that to survival in order to up his profile, but on paper you're more likely to think you're risking a relegation and/or sacking.

Just now, Vindaloo FOX said:

Going to Nice 

They are getting Bruno Genesio aren't they?

Both Genesio and Haise would be on my list anyway so doesn't bother me really if one of them goes to Nice, we can just go for the other!

Think people will be disappointed with who we’ll end up with, won’t be a an exciting manager. Why would you come unless you’ve got nothing to lose? Can’t buy anyone, have to sell, impending points deduction… 

• Like 2