Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

3 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I don’t think so. Rigid tactics, late substitutions, little altering of the strategy, not adapting to our opponent’s tactics.

Why would he? Because we lost the odd game? We had an uncomfortable period,  but we managed to recover thankfully, the exact causes for the eventual recovery are unclear beyond speculation or drawing conclusion from media reports.( Could be wrong here? ) Yes he was stubborn for sure, but he was also right.

• Like 2

Just now, LestaLad said:

Nice to see Owynn can read Tanner & Percy’s articles like the rest of us then.

Sure this will be on Ground News later to give some balance to these many conflicting stories.  :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

For context, Tanner thought that because he wouldn't want the role at this time given our FFP challenges and may have his eyes on a bigger role. 

Pretty important context they're missing 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Babylon said:

I know his attire and haircuts have been a bit of a meme on here. But honestly, I want a manager who is all consumed by the game and the club. If you are worried about what your hair looks like or what clobber you're wearing, you are wasting precious time.

Give me a Steve Jobs / Nigel Peason type character. A wardrobe that's full of identical tracksuits and trainers. 

We need a manager who wants to stand there fcuking naked on the sideline he's so consumed by the job he doesn't even get fcuking dressed but reluctantly will wrap a towel around him brought by Rudkin & only on matchdays. The rest of the time, bollock naked muttering something about tactics and those bastards Saturday 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

When you view Corberan from a distance he looks an absolute stunner. Like an Iborra level 9/10. But the closer you get the less attractive he becomes. As someone who’s always looked better from a distance this makes me fully endorse him and I say bring him in. As a club were a fvcking riot up close too so it seems a perfect fit.

Also I put my slippers on just and the heel of one of them started flapping open. This, along with the fact it’s a Thursday and my blue bin is due out, really does point to him coming in. The signs are all there. What more do you need, an actual spider plant delivery even though you ordered kale? Also, anyone ever see that old cartoon about some knight or something and he has a sword but the sword was broken? And he’s on some kind of quest. And I think at the end the sword is fixed but I couldn’t be sure. Some 80s thing? I’ve never been able to find it anywhere and no idea what is was called but I’d love to see it again. Had it on vhs. Makes you think eh?

Well if the blue bin is due out thats settled it. Welcome Corberan !

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

When you view Corberan from a distance he looks an absolute stunner. Like an Iborra level 9/10. But the closer you get the less attractive he becomes. As someone who’s always looked better from a distance this makes me fully endorse him and I say bring him in. As a club were a fvcking riot up close too so it seems a perfect fit.

Also I put my slippers on just and the heel of one of them started flapping open. This, along with the fact it’s a Thursday and my blue bin is due out, really does point to him coming in. The signs are all there. What more do you need, an actual spider plant delivery even though you ordered kale? Also, anyone ever see that old cartoon about some knight or something and he has a sword but the sword was broken? And he’s on some kind of quest. And I think at the end the sword is fixed but I couldn’t be sure. Some 80s thing? I’ve never been able to find it anywhere and no idea what is was called but I’d love to see it again. Had it on vhs. Makes you think eh?

Blue bin -> Dusty bin -> Ted Rodgers -> ….

IMG_0371.gif.2c10fd80cdc19eeaea8aedfd02216504.gif

• Haha 3