Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

When you view Corberan from a distance he looks an absolute stunner. Like an Iborra level 9/10. But the closer you get the less attractive he becomes. As someone who’s always looked better from a distance this makes me fully endorse him and I say bring him in. As a club were a fvcking riot up close too so it seems a perfect fit.

Also I put my slippers on just and the heel of one of them started flapping open. This, along with the fact it’s a Thursday and my blue bin is due out, really does point to him coming in. The signs are all there. What more do you need, an actual spider plant delivery even though you ordered kale? Also, anyone ever see that old cartoon about some knight or something and he has a sword but the sword was broken? And he’s on some kind of quest. And I think at the end the sword is fixed but I couldn’t be sure. Some 80s thing? I’ve never been able to find it anywhere and no idea what is was called but I’d love to see it again. Had it on vhs. Makes you think eh?

Never change, Rumble lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well so much for getting a new manager before the euros start! This is gonna drag on a little more isn’t it. We’ll atleast no other news stories on any other candidates being interviewed so a decision will be made between Corduroy and Drunk face. Not very exciting but if we somehow survive this season I’ll accept whoever we get in.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Did you not read the shit, Potter is unlikely dude, its shit face or the other guy.

I’m saying it because when Rob speaks… You don’t listen

Edited by LestaLad
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

Sure - you're in, but you'll have to negotiate with @Bluetintedspecs about your respective roles. 

I would be happy to share the role with him, joint managers.

We would sign all the players mentioned on here and play the formations everyone wants

See its really simple

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Why would he? Because we lost the odd game? We had an uncomfortable period,  but we managed to recover thankfully, the exact causes for the eventual recovery are unclear beyond speculation or drawing conclusion from media reports.( Could be wrong here? ) Yes he was stubborn for sure, but he was also right.

I’m not saying he did a bad job, all I said was that he didn’t show us here that he was adaptable. Not saying he can’t - just that he didn’t do much of it here. He led the most talented squad in Championship history to 1st place. That is something.

55 minutes ago, KFS said:

Tanner knows nothing. We’ve established this 

Tbf in the past year he's had some decent moments, especially after Percy wrote some damming articles on the club.

I know the saying of a broken clock is right twice a day, but still 

Rudkin probably was given a phone number for Potter and somehow got some of the #'s wrong and ended up calling Steve Bruce 

Edited by Molson Canadian
entered the destination email wrong a couple of times on the fax machine and finally when i got it right it was a few seconds too late

43 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

I would be happy to share the role with him, joint managers.

We would sign all the players mentioned on here and play the formations everyone wants

See its really simple

Team selection meetings in the Stanny 😀You in @ClaphamFox

Edited by Bluetintedspecs
Correct omission
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

When you view Corberan from a distance he looks an absolute stunner. Like an Iborra level 9/10. But the closer you get the less attractive he becomes. As someone who’s always looked better from a distance this makes me fully endorse him and I say bring him in. As a club were a fvcking riot up close too so it seems a perfect fit.

Also I put my slippers on just and the heel of one of them started flapping open. This, along with the fact it’s a Thursday and my blue bin is due out, really does point to him coming in. The signs are all there. What more do you need, an actual spider plant delivery even though you ordered kale? Also, anyone ever see that old cartoon about some knight or something and he has a sword but the sword was broken? And he’s on some kind of quest. And I think at the end the sword is fixed but I couldn’t be sure. Some 80s thing? I’ve never been able to find it anywhere and no idea what is was called but I’d love to see it again. Had it on vhs. Makes you think eh?

IMG_8881.jpeg

Edited by funkyrobot