Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

6 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Spent all day dealing with a data issue. Horrible. Does this mean it’s not potter or is is still as clueless as before. 

I still think it will be Potter announced at our first pre-season friendly at half time flying in during a mock up game of quidditch 

Yes basically we are all still very clueless 😊

• Haha 4

Trying to go back through this thread to see if Potter has turned us down (been told he has), but can't find anything.

Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

Also can't find anything online.

27 minutes ago, Scanchez said:

Trying to go back through this thread to see if Potter has turned us down (been told he has), but can't find anything.

Potter is getting a restraining order against Leicester City and Rudkin so they can't call or be within 10 miles of him. He needs this sorted before coming out and saying no. 

Who's told you by the way? I'm starting to come round to the idea it is a no, to be honest. 

Edited by fox_favourite

5 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Would you rather the club rushed to appoint somebody without interviewing a number of candidates and get it wrong?

100% this.

I don’t have complete faith in the board but players are on holiday, the league starts in two months today.

The panic on here is definitely overboard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scanchez said:

Potter turns everyone down. 

Mrs Potter is one lucky lady. 

• Haha 1

The people are panicking you would thing the season starts next week.

Even if we appointed a manager today, everyone is still away on holiday so it's not going to make much difference on regards to the players and team side of things.

It's obvious we are going after Potter, and if it takes a bit longer for us to get him that's okay. I would rather take our time and get a better manager than rushing out and hiring someone like Rafa just because he's a free agent.

7 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I still think it will be Potter announced at our first pre-season friendly at half time flying in during a mock up game of quidditch 

Yes basically we are all still very clueless 😊

I think Potter is waiting for the England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 job after Southgate gets us knocked out in the quarter finals, and then resigns. 

• Like 1

If Potter seriously wanted the Leicester job he would have taken it by now. I’m guessing that he thinks he can do better than us …. Que Graham Potter announcement this lunch time that he is the new Leicester City manager on a three year contract. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

If Potter seriously wanted the Leicester job he would have taken it by now. I’m guessing that he thinks he can do better than us …. Que Graham Potter announcement this lunch time that he is the new Leicester City manager on a three year contract. 

Depends if they’ve got to the stage of actually making offers?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

Depends if they’ve got to the stage of actually making offers?

This is the thing, I know it’s easy to feel impatient but we have no need to appoint somebody immediately. The club might actually be doing something right for a change. Unless we leave it too late of course, which is also likely.

9 hours ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Team selection meetings in the Stanny 😀You in @ClaphamFox

Well I was planning to be the Top figure in this arrangement and spend the summer playing polo, watching horse racing and getting bladdered on Champagne. But sod it, let‘s go down the Stanny instead…

@WestLothianFox and @ShepshedFox1884 will be joining us.

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Well I was planning to be the Top figure in this arrangement and spend the summer playing polo, watching horse racing and getting bladdered on Champagne. But sod it, let‘s go down the Stanny instead…

@WestLothianFox and @ShepshedFox1884 will be joining us.

I'm a Birstall born and bread...I can be the Rudkin man?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

Likely, given our finances..even if appointed ..NOW!

The new mamanger probably wont officially start work until July 1st?

Exactly. I imagine they will want any signing on bonus/compensation to go on next year's accounts.

Players away. Euros starting. I can't see many teams doing much, just rumours flying around. When we get the name that is the time to comment. The club are very good at keeping a lid on things. Let's just hope it is someone we feel good about.

11 hours ago, Conscript Fox said:

We need a manager who wants to stand there fcuking naked on the sideline he's so consumed by the job he doesn't even get fcuking dressed but reluctantly will wrap a towel around him brought by Rudkin & only on matchdays. The rest of the time, bollock naked muttering something about tactics and those bastards Saturday 

100%, who needs clothes when there are throw in routines to think about. 

• Haha 1