Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

4 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

There is actually a chance he's waiting to see about the England job. 

We could be hanging on until Englands fate is decided in the Euros.

That's to late imo ,wee need to get a new manager in ASAP

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

To be fair planning should be before he goes, and it was obvious he was leaving a week or two before then.

Its poor organisation to only start the replacement work when the manager leaves.

I’m sure it went on before, but I don’t think people get the amount of work that’s likely put into it. 

Looks like Corberan then as i’d be shocked if Potter took the job. Recon then this will drag on another 10 odd days as we’ll have to wait to be turned down by Potter, then negotiate with WBA to get Carlos from them. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

Brighton have often been praised on here for planning ahead and knowing who will come in next.  But they haven't got a manager appointed yet.  Even though there have been rumours for weeks.  It doesn't always happen fast, in fact it rarely does whatever the club especially in the closed season.

They have Fabian Hurzeler, announced 3 days ago I think...

15 minutes ago, Vazman said:

They have Fabian Hurzeler, announced 3 days ago I think...

set to announce I think, and been managerless longer... but the point was more about the fact that even clubs generally considered to be well prepared and well run do not immediatley appoint the next manager, and even when it's clear who the favourite is, it doesn't mean it gets announced the next day.  As much as we get frustrated that things don't happen quicker, it's quite normative and certainly not unique to our club. 

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

It's evolved, the terminology has changed but it's still largely based around the same principles. Bottom line, it's dull as ****.

Not for me. I love it. It’s art.