Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 were awful last night. I think Germany and Hungary will go through and Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 to finish bottom of their group with 2 losses against Germany and Hungary and a 0-0 turgid bore draw with Switzerland. 

1 hour ago, Ely fox said:

Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 were awful last night. I think Germany and Hungary will go through and Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 to finish bottom of their group with 2 losses against Germany and Hungary and a 0-0 turgid bore draw with Switzerland. 

So it’s Potter then? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ely fox said:

So what you're saying is Filbert is in the frame for the Leicester job with The Birch as his assistant. Interesting development 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Strokes said:

Yeah but so is cutting your ear off but **** that too.

Ahh but chopping off ears is performance art, tika taka is expressionist... Different see.. 😐

• Haha 1