Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

These long  sagas of New manager who is going to replace Enzo and the revealing of the new Kit for Next season is a bit like the Chicken and the Egg Conundrum, which comes first the Manager or the Kit ?🤷‍♂️😉

14 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Cooper PL win ratio is poor, 20%.

His points per game is awful 0.91

Which means his EFL win % is even higher than what was posted, the 3 stats clearly show cooper and potter to have the better records.  Cooper actually navigated the playoffs, Carlos couldn't reach the final.  So not sure why you choosing to use those stats as an argument.  They don't favour Carlos.

1 minute ago, Chrysalis said:

Which means his EFL win % is even higher than what was posted, the 3 stats clearly show cooper and potter to have the better records.  Cooper actually navigated the playoffs, Carlos couldn't reach the final.  So not sure why you choosing to use those stats as an argument.  They don't favour Carlos.

Corberan got to the play off final with Huddersfield. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Cooper PL win ratio is poor, 20%.

His points per game is awful 0.91

10 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

When did I mention Carlos? 

My only point was Cooper PL record is pony.

Guest binic16

Only good thing about Cooper, he will teach the dark arts of the game.

From bits I've heard, Potter was interviewed last week and still hasn't got back to us regarding whether he wants the job or not. I think he'd be a good choice and the best we could get and I think the owners know that too. But equally we can't wait forever and we need a manager in place ASAP. Maybe it's time to move on.

31 minutes ago, Walshy5 said:

From bits I've heard, Potter was interviewed last week and still hasn't got back to us regarding whether he wants the job or not. I think he'd be a good choice and the best we could get and I think the owners know that too. But equally we can't wait forever and we need a manager in place ASAP. Maybe it's time to move on.

He was at the training ground Wednesday, Moyes was there the week before, was reliably informed that it’s Potters if he wants it.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Walshy5 said:

**** him off then. I don't want to be someone's after thought or second option 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, the draper said:

I'm going to guess that Cooper and Potter have now rejected us 

Makes me wonder what is going to be the penalties we face for FFP breaches?? 

Seems No one serious wants this Job 

Deeply concerned now 

Tbh I think the long wait is the club simply waiting for Potter to decide. Which personally rubs me off the wrong way, you’re either committed or not.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Tbh I think the long wait is the club simply waiting for Potter to decide. Which personally rubs me off the wrong way, you’re either committed or not.

He is probably waiting to see what punishment we get 

12 minutes ago, the draper said:

Heard this at a golf day yesterday, was attended by a couple of retired Foxes and the word is Cooper said no and Potter has left them hanging, which is rejection I suppose 

Go and get the West Brom lad and pay the cash 

Turned down by Cooper. My god. 

• Like 1