Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

13 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Really? I thought Fofana’s deal we received the payments across the length of his contract not in one sum?

How you receive the money is a cashflow issue. From a financial reporting perspective you would put the full amount in the current period.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Reckon the club really wants Potter, but he's reluctant to come.

If he is the preferred choice I have no issue with the Club spending a *little* time trying to persuade him , but in the coming days if he ain’t indicating he will sign we need to move on.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

How you receive the money is a cashflow issue. From a financial reporting perspective you would put the full amount in the current period.

That’s one of the reasons Macquarie bank is utilised

It would be good just to know what the points deduction pre-appeal is.  Also if we are going to sell anyone by 30th June, it’s time to get a move on.

i don’t really blame any prospective manager wanting to some certainty ahead of committing to the job,

9 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

It would be good just to know what the points deduction pre-appeal is.  Also if we are going to sell anyone by 30th June, it’s time to get a move on.

i don’t really blame any prospective manager wanting to some certainty ahead of committing to the job,

Nothing will be known ahead of any appointment 

• Like 1

Let's be honest. The Leicester job is not a great one for a manager to take on. A pending points deduction, a recent history of poor upper management decisions & the probability of losing players. I don't blame Potter or any other candidate for being gun shy. I'm sure they all have knowledge of how incompetent Rudkin is and they want a big say on incoming & outgoing transfers.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

Stefan Borson said on Talk shite the other week, that he would be surprised if we knew about the points deduction until the season was up and running, as the Premier league had the Man City stuff to deal with, and so knowing our fate could be some way off yet. 

1 minute ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

I bet it will be Oscar Garcia who will be Manager - as it makes it easy regarding no Compo and a potential ‘yes man’ in charge

Please no.

16 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Just can't see it being a manager at a foreign club.

I’ve always considered the West Midlands a bit foreign so I guess that rules out Corbaran