Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

Let's be honest. The Leicester job is not a great one for a manager to take on. A pending points deduction, a recent history of poor upper management decisions & the probability of losing players. I don't blame Potter or any other candidate for being gun shy. I'm sure they all have knowledge of how incompetent Rudkin is and they want a big say on incoming & outgoing transfers.

Potter should be used to a bit of that having been at Chelsea. Or it’s scarred him for life 

10 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

He wants Laminated Vinyl Tile throughout apparently 

I’ve heard from a reliable source that the club can’t afford to buy their usual scented soft toilet roll, so Potter is now considering his options, as his bottom is quite sensitive and piles in the dug outs are a nightmare. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Potter should be used to a bit of that having been at Chelsea. Or it’s scarred him for life 

Potter knew there was huge financial backing at Chelsea. Todd Boehly sounds like he's just as big a willy puller as Rudkin though.

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’ve heard from a reliable source that the club can’t afford to buy their usual scented soft toilet roll, so Potter is now considering his options, as his bottom is quite sensitive and piles in the dug outs are a nightmare. 

Potter is insistent that the home showers are painted in Farrow and Ball Elephants Breath, however, the main sticking point is that this colour isn’t available in a water proof paint, so likelihood is the deal is off

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Potter is insistent that the home showers are painted in Farrow and Ball Elephants Breath, however, the main sticking point is that this colour isn’t available in a water proof paint, so likelihood is the deal is off

I think he’s lying as you can definitely get it in estate eggshell. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Thank fvck for the Euros

Imagine if the club were genuinely interested in Southgate, and were waiting to see how far his team got on in the tournament before possibly making an enquiry for him..:dunno::ph34r:

Edited by Wymsey

6 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Really? I thought Fofana’s deal we received the payments across the length of his contract not in one sum?

Finance vs Accounting. Cash flow is different to book values.

38 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

We aren't having a manager next season, no need. The players will just be using a fan formulated Plan 'B' in every game. 

Already sounds more dynamic than last season. 

45 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

We aren't having a manager next season, no need. The players will just be using a fan formulated Plan 'B' in every game. 

What happens between 35 and 45 minutes and after 85 minutes?

Can we be sure anyone actually wants the job ... well anyone with an IQ of more than 10 ....  at the minute we are far from an attractive position to take on .... unless the other job they applied for is kamikaze pilot 

3 hours ago, Winstonthedog said:

Can we be sure anyone actually wants the job ... well anyone with an IQ of more than 10 ....  at the minute we are far from an attractive position to take on .... unless the other job they applied for is kamikaze pilot 

On the other hand, any manager could look upon it as a "no lose" challenge.  Given the difficulties under which he would be working, his stock wouldn't be reduced if we were relegated under him.

I share the concern that if we are truly waiting for an answer from Potter, and he keeps us waiting much longer, then our ability to find an alternative may get harder with each passing day.  For example, I've seen it said that Corberan is in daily touch with the WBA hierarchy about their plans for next season.  If true, then the further down the line we go the more likely he is to become welded to his West Brom plans & future and less likely to be tempted away.  Meanwhile, the other viable alternatives may have lost patience with us and signed up elsewhere.

Edited by deep blue
Error
  • Like 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Don't worry about a decision anytime soon, Top is on the piss at the polo.