Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

No disrespect to my beloved foxes. But Potter has been extremely patient not to just jump at the first overture since Chelsea. I just can't see why 'our project' (dubious points & finances). Is what he's been waiting for. Would seem an odd outcome to me. Unless his missus has told him to just piss off as he's stinking the house out. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

No disrespect to my beloved foxes. But Potter has been extremely patient not to just jump at the first overture since Chelsea. I just can't see why 'our project' (dubious points & finances). Is what he's been waiting for. Would seem an odd outcome to me. Unless his missus has told him to just piss off as he's stinking the house out. 

Unless the points deduction isn't going to be as severe as feared and the compensation we got for Maresca has saved us from a second breach of PSR, or at least lessened its effects.

12 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Perhaps he just wanted to take some time away, it's not always related to the jobs on offer

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

It's probably a good one for him, in that he can't really lose. If we are crap he can blame lack of money, points deductions etc and probably still get a decent prem job afterwards. If it goes well and we stay up he looks really good and either stays and builds with us or gets an even bigger job. I think Chelsea was too big for him. I think he's a decent coach but not an elite one, which is all we need.