Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Have you not read any of this thread that has told you how clueless bookies odds or favourites are with actual events?

Yep, but there is NO other news. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

'.....playing football the Graham way'  doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Playing football the magic way...

He's gonna hate us isn't he ( IF he comes)

Edited by fox_favourite

6 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Prob in a minority but I’d rather have Corberan. 

I really like Corberan but Potter feels a safer bet due to his experience in the Premier League.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Keep thinking it'd be an excellent appointment.

As long as makes us play more like Slytherin and less like Hufflepuff then i think it will work out for us.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

As long as makes us play more like Slytherin and less like Hufflepuff then i think it will work out for us.

aa2.gif

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

I really like Corberan but Potter feels a safer bet due to his experience in the Premier League.

Corberan does have experience in the premiership all be it as assistant to Bielsa at Leeds. He’s done well with limited funding which I think we’ll be in the same situation. I also don’t think Potter is as good as what he or the club think he is. 

• Like 4

He’s mates with Ian Burchnall from their time in Scandinavia, who is now a coach at Wolves. The Burch is an LCFC fan. I wonder if Graham would bring Ian with him. 

Then all we’d need would be a Gary and maybe a Geoff, and we’d have the full set of middle aged names. 

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Convenient this gets leaked to take peoples mind off the ticket prices a bit. 

This is 100% true. Club have clearly leaked it as many journalists made comments at the same time. 

12 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

He’s mates with Ian Burchnall from that time in Scandinavia, who is now a coach at Wolves. The Burch is an LCFC fan. I wonder if Graham would bring Ian with him. 

Then all we’d need would be a Gary and maybe a Geoff, and we’d have the full set of middle aged names. 

I'll message him, I went school with him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

People keep mentioning dark arts etc?  Harry Potter and all that? Not seen it?

Purposely avoided it....is what I tell people, my wife is a big fan so I did kinda understand :ph34r:

• Haha 1