Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

13 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

People sound positive this morning. It’s nice. 

A bit like the Scottish Football Fans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, the draper said:

Mate of mine works for a bookie Victor chandler's.. 

Someone tried to have £1000 at 4/1 on Cooper 

They let him have 200 

And the price collapses 

These bookies are clueless like the rest of us 

I hope your mate put the other £800 on Potter? 😜

1 minute ago, Nolucklcfc said:

IMG_3230.png

In all seriousness I'd rather Potter than any of the others mentioned, having had a year off to reflect etc I'd like to think he will come back refreshed and enthused, without all the pressures Enzo is now going to experience with Chelsea, I think he may be looking for a decent long term project and we definitely fit that bill, I just hope if it is him everyone gives him the time to make real changes, I think we potentially are in for a honking season so I'd be delighted if he keeps us in the Prem but wont be suprised if we end up relegated again positive move if he comes.

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

At which point potter realises that with his mega salary, there is only £6-50 and a packet of wotsits for his staff.  Can rudders find a curlywurly to secure the deal ????

I’d imagine salary would have been one of the first things they discuss … however, it is Rudkin …

23 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

A bit like the Scottish Football Fans.

They are fuching nuts. 

All the interviews with their supporters before this game they've all said the same thing ....... 'I think we'll come racing out of the blocks' ......... 'I think you'll see a different Scotland'. 

They are a bunch of loonies - Likeable but bloody lunatics as a football nation 

4 minutes ago, Vazman said:

In all seriousness I'd rather Potter than any of the others mentioned, having had a year off to reflect etc I'd like to think he will come back refreshed and enthused, without all the pressures Enzo is now going to experience with Chelsea, I think he may be looking for a decent long term project and we definitely fit that bill, I just hope if it is him everyone gives him the time to make real changes, I think we potentially are in for a honking season so I'd be delighted if he keeps us in the Prem but wont be suprised if we end up relegated again positive move if he comes.

image.png.d6e461f48896e868b98f00c931b5dce1.png

• Haha 3

I hope he's spent the last year studying how to improve his teams ability to score goals.

I personally think 3 at the back can stunt goalscoring if you haven't got the right blend of players attacking the box. 

• Like 4

Probably the best part of this has to be that they have agreed to back him financially-  no way on earth he was ever taking this job without £50m plus on transfers being guaranteed- if he has said yes which it now seems is the case then it’s great news in that regard