Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

I can see potters 3-4-2-1 formation if you want to call it that could end up looking pretty similar to how we operated under Enzo. 

Ie. In possession - Fatawu and Kristiansen provide the width. And can then be 2 banks of 4 with Ricardo dropping into RB, and KDH dropping in alongside Winks with Mavididi given a free role out of possession. Or we defend with a back 5. Would give good flexibility either way. 

Mads 

Faes - Vestergaard - Justin

Fatawu - Ricardo - Winks - Kristiansen? 
                KDH           Mavididi    
                         Vardy 

• Like 4

I'm a little confused by the people that hated enzo's style being happy with Potter tbh. You'll still be annoying everyone around you yelling forward every 30 seconds. 

On the plus side Potter keeps us up imo so thats good

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

I can see potters 3-4-2-1 formation if you want to call it that could end up looking pretty similar to how we operated under Enzo. 

Ie. In possession - Fatawu and Kristiansen provide the width. And can then be 2 banks of 4 with Ricardo dropping into RB, and KDH dropping in alongside Winks with Mavididi given a free role out of possession. Or we defend with a back 5. Would give good flexibility either way. 

Mads 

Faes - Vestergaard - Justin

Fatawu - Ricardo - Winks - Kristiansen? 
                KDH           Mavididi    
                         Vardy 

JJ sticks out like a sore thumb in that team particularly in that position. Even in the Championship, particularly on the left he was an absolute liability. Forever giving the ball to the opposition, which will see us clinically punished in the Premiership and often seemingly confused with his positioning. 

Yes he has a bit of pace about him but that's absolutely pointless if you have the above problems. Admittedly he appears somewhat better on the right where to me he's a squad or cover player. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

His style seems very different to Enzo when watch that.

3/5 at the back with our lack of CB’s with pace seems sensible too.

Very different indeed. It looks as though he will want a double pivot which will suit us fine if Wilf stays. If he doesn’t then we have another CDM required. The only thing I’m not confident on with his set up is the fact that the wingers appear to be more wide CAMs rather than out and out wingers. I loved seeing both Fatawu and Stephy as wide as can be last season. It looks to me like that will change. You could throw a blanket over his front 3 at Brighton..

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

People sound positive this morning. It’s nice. 

They do and it is, I'm not used to this at all........

How lucky was Graham Potter leaving the Potters in 1996, the year before the first Harry Potter book was published, or will he be back at some point in the future, specifically so fans can make the obligatory “you’re a Potter now Potter” joke.

Potter was 1/10 on last night. Now back at 2/5 with Cooper 2/1. Still got this horrible feeling they won't be able to agree terms with Potter and we'll end up with Cooper! 😔

Just now, tinpot_fox said:

How lucky was Graham Potter leaving the Potters in 1996, the year before the first Harry Potter book was published, or will he be back at some point in the future, specifically so fans can make the obligatory “you’re a Potter now Potter” joke.

I’m holiday but still finding time to post here for some reason off season.