Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

the Curlywurly wasn’t enough then 

hey ho

not really bothered 

next coach had a hell of a task 

probably best to employ someone who is cheaper to get rid of if we survive and are able to take a step back up or happy to work back in the championship in case we go down 

I agree, don’t think it’s a bad appointment but it’s a come down from potter 

Just now, Blarmy said:

IMG_1610.jpeg

hahahahah. I have so much work to do today i am just going to have to log out and ignore it all. Betfair exchange going mental though.

Top had two horses at ascot yesterday 

maybe if one had won we’d have been able to afford potter 

both failed miserably 

in all seriousness, we do need a coach sharpish so why wouldn’t we be in negotiations with two targets. We can’t afford for one to make a late change of mind and then have to start again.  The fact that Percy is usually the best informed on us and didn’t say anything last night says something. Clearly he has tweeted this morning off the back of doing some homework.  if potter is playing a bit of hardball in respect of terms and transfer commitments then is it wrong to also be speaking to cooper ?? 

when the dust has settled and you look back at the media commentary of events you generally find that they are a few days behind with their news and some are quick to embellish some info to make it seem way more than it was. 

Edited by st albans fox

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Fab’s not on a good run with us after the sensi debacle 

How’s that his fault after we spectacularly messed it up lol

We must be a nightmare to report on. No wonder Percy keeps quiet when we want to hear from him. 

If Potter has indeed turned us down again - I really hope we never go back there again! The guy has managed (badly) one big club and now he's too good for anyone outside the top 6 - the arrogance is crazy! If/When the Copper thing goes south and I hear we're back in for Potter, that is the day I hand back my season ticket. 

14 minutes ago, Babylon said:

In other words, we’ve decided not to spend any money and this chap will just plod along with what we’ve got for the season.

The "We may as well stick with Danny Ward, not like we're gonna get relegated lol" special 

Posted (edited)

We need new ownership, Cooper is shilo, I cannot believe after pandering for weeks we have to come to the conclusion He’s our best option.

Edited by Happy Fox
  • Like 1