Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

If it's Cooper I genuinely think I need to find something better to do with my time. It's okay supporting a club through thick and thin which I've always done but the clubs values and ethos no longer align with my own in any way. I can't blindly support it

• Like 2

Just now, Silva Fox said:

You think there is a strategy?

CT would agree with you but I repeat the statement when Enzo left. 

The Board will now commence the process of appointing a new manager that will lead our return to the Premier League and continue the implementation of our long-term vision for the success of Leicester City Football Club.

If Cooper is ‘the best’ option then why wasn’t he simply installed a few days after Enzo left?  Absolute BS as usual from the club.  Cooper is the Poundland alternative for a club staggering towards the cliff edge. 

• Like 1

The Skybet odds are all over the place with people putting stupid money on lol

Half hour ago Potter was 7/1 and cooper 1/10 & now potter is favourite again 

image.thumb.png.2a0a33359202f8380224144b9c370551.png

1 minute ago, Aleksz said:

Perhaps you need to look less at Potter’s arrogance and more at how much of an absolute shambles we really are. Let’s be honest who could blame him for turning this shit show down, last minute or not.

Why would it take multiple interviews to turn us down? Our current plight is well documented. 

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

The Board will now commence the process of appointing a new manager that will lead our return to the Premier League and continue the implementation of our long-term vision for the success of Leicester City Football Club.

Top has never had a vision. He's a boy with an expensive toy and a bunch of arse lickers assisting him. Not a footballing brain between the lot of them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

Appointing Cooper would remove any credibility from that statement

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Wow didn't see this one coming :ph34r:

Tbf tho Stan - the rap sheet is tallying up now. From a plethora of issues affecting fans to really disappointing decision making (Vestergaard/Cooper if true). 

If we describe the relationship of a fanbase to an owner, as a thread of string or rope. It's well and truly running out now. 

Just now, Mike Oxlong said:

They’re getting Potter to manage all Saturday 3pm kick offs and Cooper all other fixtures 

Get Brendan back, 3 way job share and play the theme for the good the bad and the ugly instead of the post horn gallop 

• Haha 1