Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

If it's Cooper I genuinely think I need to find something better to do with my time. It's okay supporting a club through thick and thin which I've always done but the clubs values and ethos no longer align with my own in any way. I can't blindly support it

I did not renew my season ticket last year because I have never felt so disconnected with the club.

And this is coming from someone who worked in the Kiosks at Filbert Street just to be close to the games because my mum and dad could not afford tickets. 

It just does not feel like they care about the club as much as we do. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Definitely not ours … been wrong several times about us now 

thats why i dont fully believe all he says, someone like JP and Sam Wallace are more in the know in regards us compared to FR

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If it's Cooper I basically give up.

It's not just that he's shit and straight out of the poverty bin, it's that it just makes absolutely zero sense with our recent squad building.

Wow, someone has no faith in the long-term strategic vision of The Football Club™

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Vichai's legacy is the only reason Top hasn't been hounded out of the club but surely that can only last for so long. It is with a heavy heart and it feels like we'd be disloyal to Vichai but it's time to claim our club back

Don’t remember much call for hounding him out of the club during 2 5th place finishes and a FA cup win

short memories 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There clearly going for cooper now after potter has turned us down imo. They surely haven’t picked cooper over potter it’s utter madness I was so happy with Potter now I’m just depressed 😂

• Like 2

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Wow, someone has no faith in the long-term strategic vision of The Football Club™

I have more faith in the nutritional value of your pubic hair than the combined footballing stratagems of Jonathan Rudkin and Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Don’t remember much call for hounding him out of the club during 2 5th place finishes and a FA cup win

short memories 

Ok Brendan 

That makes up for running the club into the ground financially, breaking rules that will lead to points deductions and continually ****ing the fans financially 

Edited by foxfanazer