Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If it's Cooper I basically give up.

It's not just that he's shit and straight out of the poverty bin, it's that it just makes absolutely zero sense with our recent squad building.

It's not just that he's a big diversion from the direction we've taken over the past 6/7 years, it's that he's not changing direction for. If we were to go for a manager that was a big change in direction but was a sensible option, I get support it. Cooper has a points per game ratio of 0.8 in the premier league. 

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Wow, someone has no faith in the long-term strategic vision of The Football Club™

Appointed Cooper is a major backward step, I was quite optimistic if we hired Potter as the style of play would be a development of our last chap.

13 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Perhaps you need to look less at Potter’s arrogance and more at how much of an absolute shambles we really are. Let’s be honest who could blame him for turning this shit show down, last minute or not.

The shambles of the club are well documented, however like I said, IF Potter has turned us down after not being in a job for such a long time and perhaps not having many options at this moment in time, you also have to question him. We are what we are in terms of the potential points deduction etc. However even with the players we have there is no reason why a decent manager couldn't keep us up. Either he has no faith in his ability or he think's he is too good for us. 

3 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

If it's Copper with the stupid £25 season card charge, the incredible match day pricing and the appointment of this imbecile we need to organise a march and give the powers that be a bloody big wake up call 

Not to mention the ridiculous financial position we're in and the 3 year contract for Verstergaard - we really are run by a bunch of fuching idiots 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If it's Cooper I basically give up.

It's not just that he's shit and straight out of the poverty bin, it's that it just makes absolutely zero sense with our recent squad building.

Maybe.

I might quote this if we're doing well under him, if he indeed does come, at the end of the season..:whistle:

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I hope he's spent the last year studying how to improve his teams ability to score goals.

I personally think 3 at the back can stunt goalscoring if you haven't got the right blend of players attacking the box. 

Probably the system that requires the most tactical work to get right. Conte's Chelsea played it brilliantly and had attacking threat but we when we played it under Rodgers we had little attacking threat (Iheanacho aside) and for all Brenda's flaws, it's a system that most teams struggle with unless they practice the hell out of it.

9 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I have no problem with them appointing Cooper, my problem comes from the owners and the board sucking the life out of this football club. 

Sorry don't agree. Why start the season with so much unfounded pessimism.

7 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Don’t remember much call for hounding him out of the club during 2 5th place finishes and a FA cup win

short memories 

loyalty to someone literally wrecking the club, relegation, financial mismanagement and appointing Cooper might be factors?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

loyalty to someone literally wrecking the club, relegation, financial mismanagement and appointing Cooper might be factors?

Some people have no self respect, leave him be. 

Fabrizio Romano deleting his tweet and reposting a vaguer older one 😂

Cooper becoming the hot candidate 😂

King Power charging a fortune for Cooperball 😂

Romano uses the same language as psychics/ghost hunters/tarot and ouija board readers. You’d be better off believing the words of a newspaper horoscope.