Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Just now, Lesta2014 said:

Jess Marsch was all but confirmed too wasn’t it before Dean smith! I’m clinging onto any hope I can here. 

That's a bad example lol

Hasn't reassured me whatsoever 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The other thing about Cooper that will depress the **** out of me is that if it is him, given he was available and would have taken it a month ago, we've blatantly spent four or five weeks doing an exhaustive search and not being able to come up with anyone better. 

I mean, that is absolutely the most criminal bit. 

Yeah, he's apparently 'by far the best candidate', but let's spend weeks literally trying to find anyone else.

Utter nonsense from the club.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Not to mention the ridiculous financial position we're in and the 3 year contract for Verstergaard - we really are run by a bunch of fuching idiots 

We need to organise a protest Reading style get those tennis balls ready 

4 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

loyalty to someone literally wrecking the club, relegation, financial mismanagement and appointing Cooper might be factors?

its not just his dads legacy that has stopped him being hounded out of the club though is it, he died 6 years ago. Top has created his own success in that time.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

If Potter is stalling still (despite what some of the press were saying last night) this telegraph article or push by Top and Rudkin to entice Potter in making a decision is possibly at play here.

Wouldn't be surprised if we're playing both managers off each other.

If I was either of them and the club was doing this type of thing before I’m even in the job, I’d be off 

27 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

If it's Cooper I genuinely think I need to find something better to do with my time. It's okay supporting a club through thick and thin which I've always done but the clubs values and ethos no longer align with my own in any way. I can't blindly support it

What are the values of Steve Cooper that don't align with yours?

25 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Tbf tho Stan - the rap sheet is tallying up now. From a plethora of issues affecting fans to really disappointing decision making (Vestergaard/Cooper if true). 

If we describe the relationship of a fanbase to an owner, as a thread of string or rope. It's well and truly running out now. 

I know, I know. Just jesting. 

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 1