Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Potential for a great Steve Cooper chant to ABBA's Super Trouper though, you lot say the board eat crayons but they're one step ahead of the game here

Stevie Cooper I wish someone would blind me

The football’s really poo

Edited by Trumpet

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

What are the values of Steve Cooper that don't align with yours?

Values was probably the wrong word. The strategy and vision of the club is probably more appropriate 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If Potter is stalling still (despite what some of the press were saying last night) this telegraph article or push by Top and Rudkin to entice Potter in making a decision is possibly at play here.

Wouldn't be surprised if we're playing both managers off each other.

This would back that up

IMG_0401.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Depends who actually wants the job doesn’t it 

Again probably not. Sometimes it just clicks with the most unlikely manager, even the ones who aren't sure if they want to be here in the first place. Potter absolutely wanted to join Chelsea and Chelsea absolutely wanted him.

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

It is very funny that we go for the patented Prem Experience with no consideration for whether or not that experience was actually any good. Surprised Christian Gross wasn't on our shortlist

What's Mickey Adams up to these days.

You never know guys Cooper could have gone into the interview and said he has spent the last year studying Pep guardiola and got some subbuteo out in front of Rudders and they are absolutely sold.

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

its not just his dads legacy that has stopped him being hounded out of the club though is it, he died 6 years ago. Top has created his own success in that time.

Hmmmm … Don’t want to get into semantics but legacy literally means what you leave behind. It could easily be argued that Khun Vichai’s legacy was the reason for a few more years of success, until that effect wore off and Top / Rudkin’s tenure took hold. 

I’m sure the truth is, as usual, somewhere in the middle of those two poles

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If Potter is stalling still (despite what some of the press were saying last night) this telegraph article or push by Top and Rudkin to entice Potter in making a decision is possibly at play here.

Wouldn't be surprised if we're playing both managers off each other.

Makes a lot of sense that we’re trying to call Potter’s bluff.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

What's Mickey Adams up to these days.

Probably inexplicably appearing on Leicesterpool shortlists of candidates along with Aidy Boothroyd, Steve Coppell, Ian Dowie and a raft of others who had their heyday with Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands

• Haha 3

Just now, Pliskin said:

Percy hasn’t got a glue anymore. So all will be revealed soon I guess………….

It was a repost of another journalist at the telegraphs article.

Was Rodger’s his mole, or did he upset the club when speaking out in favour of Rodger’s on what was happening behind the scenes. 

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Values was probably the wrong word. The strategy and vision of the club is probably more appropriate 

Ok, glad you clarified because I was about to call you out for it! :D I do get it with Cooper but he's not half as bad as has been made out. I'm just pleased we're not going for a Scott Parker, Steven Gerrard, Jesse Marsch type

Edited by dmayne7
  • Like 2