Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 minute ago, GingerrrFox said:

A friend who still works in football, is saying it’s definitely Cooper because Potter missed the deadline to say yes or no. 

**** THIS SHIT. 

Makes sense. I suspect that the press leak last night was pushed by the club to put pressure on Potter, but nada! 

Cooper has been sleeping in his car outside the training ground, so got the phone call and all done in an hour! 

5 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

What a load of rubbish! I’m tired of this crap! 

the club is being run into the ground! And the “let’s just give it a chance brigade” has got us into this mess

Why is it Coopers fault for all the off field issues?

5 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

What a load of rubbish! I’m tired of this crap! 

the club is being run into the ground! And the “let’s just give it a chance brigade” has got us into this mess

Behave lol lol

• Like 1

This club is a fuching pantomime - It's it's Cooper and everything else which is shite around the club at the moment I'm thinking of chucking the towel in after nearly 50 years

The club is being run in a totally disgraceful manner 

There's is absolute no thought or appreciation whatsoever to the fanbase and the fact that the majority of fans would not even entertain Cooper after his love in with the red filth and the fact he's 2nd rate at best 

8 minutes ago, KFS said:

What’s Cooper won?

Genuinely cannot think of a redeeming quality for this guy.

Bargain basement utter shit from you, Leicester 

Bit harsh there!

FIFA U-17 World Cup
UEFA European Under-17 Runner Up

Play Offs winner

I don't think it's a disaster appointment and probably reflects our current position and situation, but the leaked info of Potter being close and then this quick pivot feels like a real slap in the face. 

He's going to be up against it to get people on side, hope that means we're aggressive and attacking in our play early doors.

• Like 1

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

Steve Cooper will relegate us. Bloke is Championship at best. Shit shit decision if that happens.

We're definitely, 100% in a relegation battle REGARDLESS of who we get in.

Once that sinks in, you have to look who you can get in to best battle against that situation, and then the subsequent fight to get back up

Just now, pkonline said:

Bit harsh there!

FIFA U-17 World Cup
UEFA European Under-17 Runner Up

Play Offs winner

Kids football and aided by the referee. Excellent 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

Potter is like one of those girls that is quite flirty but you don't really have a chance with.

...just leave it now Rudders, it's getting hard to watch. How many times has he knocked us back lol

Dont be do hard on yourself 

At Forest Cooper seemed to build a siege mentality at home and turn the ground into a bear pit to reasonable effect but away they looked too easy to play against, whether it was the momentum of lack of belief and confidence I  don't know, Whether you can associate that to a manager or whether it should be to his team at the time I'm not sure but home form Cooper was good with what he was given, away form just inevitable defeats and "lemmings off cliffs" predictability doing the same thing over and over. We're likely to be in a unique tough fight and he would have some merit for galvanising us at home but we need to be able to pick up away wins and not gain any negative momentum or reputation for continual capitulations, home form alone won't be enough. 

Just now, fazzyfox said:

At Forest Cooper seemed to build a siege mentality at home and turn the ground into a bear pit to reasonable effect but away they looked too easy to play against, whether it was the momentum of lack of belief and confidence I  don't know, Whether you can associate that to a manager or whether it should be to his team at the time I'm not sure but home form Cooper was good with what he was given, away form just inevitable defeats and "lemmings off cliffs" predictability doing the same thing over and over. We're likely to be in a unique tough fight and he would have some merit for galvanising us at home but we need to be able to pick up away wins and not gain any negative momentum or reputation for continual capitulations, home form alone won't be enough. 

Our fans aren’t capable of a bear pit, especially not at 70 quid a pop.

Club’s ****ed 

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’m actually quite positive. Cooper is fantastic with youth players, and we’ve a couple of exciting prospects that need to be played. If he can get the best out of them, then brilliant. 

Fans will be queuing up to kiss his beautiful face once he turns Sammy Braybrooke into an England International. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Did you see his away record at Forest ?

Also I would rather a have a solid Plan A that works over the course of a season than a manager that don't really have a plan and just trys plan a, b and c.

Edited by whoareyaaa

Just now, SecretPro said:

Forest had money to spend. We have diddly squat. It's going to be an interesting season.

I'll back the manager because I have to.

According to the guardian we have money to spend…..