Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Just now, s11nny said:

Winks will be useless to us now. We won’t even have the ball for him to be effective 

Forest played without a midfield. I’m ****ing fuming 

Feel like Thai culture has a part to play here. Say one thing, do the other. “Vision” “Growth” etc and then go and appoint a failed manager from one of our rivals. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

I've found a positive, majority of Brighton fans wouldn't take Potter back, but every Forest fan would take Cooper back. 🤔

Also he's at least he's achieved something in English football, promotion at Forest and winning the U17's world cup

Crazy comparison.

Brighton fans wouldn’t take Potter back (70% voted on local rag) due to how he left and most importantly depleted the coaching squad and took a cult hero in Bruno with him.

• Like 1

Just now, ozleicester said:

wtf?

Um biggest face saving culture on the planet. Why’d you think Top’s out at every big event every week showing his mates how great he is? 

Obviously a lot of negative comments on Cooper. The positive spin on Cooper is this:

• Took rock bottom Forest, from bottom of Championship to the Premier League, straight up
  • Already kept a relegation threatened club up over the course of a whole season
  • Created a fantastic siege mentality (which we desperately need)
  • Made home games an absolute 'fortress' and 'cauldron' (See above. If it's Cooper we should really get behind him)
  • Has Premier League Experience
  • Is free (and possibly cheap)
  • Long term - if we do go down (very likely whoever we have in charge), he's proven he can get teams up
  • Like 4

For the players It's like going from a Lamborghini to a Ford Fiesta, if you have been driving the Lamborghini all year and then all of a sudden you have to drive the Ford Fiesta.

I just can't see this working.

• Like 1

Just now, dnewty said:

Coopers RecordIMG_8469.thumb.png.fc6ecba27633f15a195f317c0a2f9d64.png

Potters Record

IMG_8467.thumb.png.3ff355290d4281abbd1583f77d8c39de.png

Not sure if you were making a point here or not but Cooper is quite clearly propped up by the kids teams 

Just now, Onions said:

I swear people just want to be unhappy, regardless of who it is. 

If Coopers the option, we get behind him. Simple. 

Yep. It’s disappointing the amount of people that seemingly don’t even want to give him a chance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Not sure if you were making a point here or not but Cooper is quite clearly propped up by the kids teams 

That said then, the correct variable to look at and analyse should be the Swansea job. No?

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

That said then, the correct variable to look at and analyse should be the Swansea job. No?

Was he in the Prem? 

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

For the players It's like going from a Lamborghini to a Ford Fiesta, if you have been driving the Lamborghini all year and then all of a sudden you have to drive the Ford Fiesta.

I just can't see this working.

But as @FoxinNotts pointed out in a rare moment of objectivity (:kissing: you know I am kidding!) Cooper ticks a lot of pragmatism boxes if none of the sexy boxes.

• Like 1

I don’t know why I come on this forum. The amount of rubbish that gets spoken on here is ridiculous! 

You need to slap yourselves round the face and realise what a predicament we are actually in. Hardly any money to spend, looming points deduction yet you think we are going to get a top manager in. I also don’t know what the issue is with Cooper, he got Forest promoted, won the under 17 World Cup. He won’t play that shitty boring bloody tippy tappy football and yet you still complain! 
Give the guy a bloody chance! 

Edited by wignalll2007
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, KFS said:

Incorrect. This place was buzzing at Porter last night. 

Why is it so wrong to dislike the direction this shit ownership team is taking us and express that? The geezer was bouncing around the touchline multiple times when beating us and playing up to Forest’s weird ego complex literally months ago. Forgive me and others for not welcoming that. 

Rudkin and Top get dumb and dumber 

You boycotting next season I presume?

Just now, wignalll2007 said:

I don’t know why I come on this forum. The amount of rubbish that gets spoken on here is ridiculous! 

You need to slap yourselves round the face and realise what a predicament we are actually in. Hardly any money to spend, looming points deduction yet you think we are going to get a top manager in. I also don’t know what the issue is with Cooper, he got Forest promoted, won the under 17 World Cup. He won’t play that shitty bloody tippy tappy football and yet you still complain! 
Give the guy a bloody chance! 

It's not compulsory