Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

but they were at different clubs, with different, monies available, different expectations, different aspirations, different resources......

Do you know what... don't worry about it... I'll leave it

Exactly there time at Swansea was also under different monies, expectations, resources, players etc..

• Haha 1

Just now, Lesta Legend said:

So if this is true then it’s Potter stalling and that is out of the clubs hands. 

I was really keen on Potter and thought he'd do well here. However, if he is stalling for whatever reason it means there must be an element of doubt in his head. If that's the case we can't give him the job as even if he tried, subconsciously his head & heart would never really be 100% in it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lesta Legend said:

So if this is true then it’s Potter stalling and that is out of the clubs hands. 

Feels like the club trying to create a burning platform, but if you’re Potter you just call it bluff and have them go with Cooper. 

“Marry me or I’ll go get your ugly sister”

if Potter is stalling, go and look at literally any other manager than Steve ****ing Cooper. like if Cooper gets appointed it shows that the club have no plan whatsoever and are just winging it. like, Potter at least is a clear line from Enzo and would imply a stylistic ideal from the club that players will be signed for and managers slotted into. appointing some sort of footballing terrorist who has failed at this level just means you don't have a Scooby 

• Like 3

Sorry, but going for Steve Cooper because Potter is stalling is like changing your tie because you've shit your pants. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

Go and get Moyes, Rudders. Unless he's waiting for the Scotland job.

Moyes does NOT want any other job right now he’s publicly stated this, please stop stating Moyes when he’s ruled himself out of ANY job.

• Like 1