Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

I seriously can't help but feel we're dodging a bullet with Potter. Dont know why but I just don't think that the Potter and Leicester (well, the traditional Leicester) are suited. It would be a very idealistic appointment and probably see more of the same. 

I'm actually quite on board with the Steve Cooper and I think we need some grit and determination above most other things to helpsee us through the next season. It would be nice to see us develop a bair of bo**ocks on the pitch. 

But whoever is in charge, lets at least give them a fair crack at the whip before laying in to them?

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

One for the birds this. Was he also not involved in Enzo's recruitment?  :dunno:

Rumor has it he was not for the appointment of EM. Plus my comment is about the here and now not 12 months ago.  Off to feed the birds now…..

I appreciate the club wants to get on with it but the next manager is a massive decision. 

If Potter is the man we want to build the club around then Potter is the man we need to wait for.

If we're not willing too wait then that tells me we either don't have a long term plan or that we think we're bigger than we are.

12 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

what’s most baffling about this if it’s actually true, is why it’s taken so long. 

Except it’s not that baffling because we’ve been friend zoned by all the other candidates 

cooper was gagging for it from the very first call..

We don't know any of the details about why it has switched from Potter to Cooper, and who's to "blame". No point trying to second guess and getting worked up about it. We'll never know.

Just now, Babylon said:

But that’s likely to happen anyway isn’t it. We were guff and scraped through under Maresca come the end. 

Depends on the manager, employing someone like Potter, Corberan would fit the current direction and playing style, Cooper would just be like employing Dean Smith.

We won the league, I wouldn't say we scraped through we was top all season.

• Like 3

Just now, pkonline said:

We don't know any of the details about why it has switched from Potter to Cooper, and who's to "blame". No point trying to second guess and getting worked up about it. We'll never know.

I like your thinking, you are an island.

3 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Depends on the manager, employing someone like Potter, Corberan would fit the current direction and playing style, Cooper would just be like employing Dean Smith.

We won the league, I wouldn't say we scraped through we was top all season.

By 1 point in the end, we were horrendous at times and that football would have been a disaster in the prem without significant investment.

20 minutes ago, JonesLCFC said:

It seems I'm on my own here, but seriously, Graham Potter rejected us last season and now he's apparently stalling again, which is why we're considering Cooper instead.

Who does Potter think he is? He'd be lucky to manage a club like Leicester. If what's being said is true, then f**k him. I'd rather not have him as our manager. I'd much prefer Cooper and can't for the life of me understand the hate he's getting.

If he’s asking the club of financial reassurances, his position is correct. The last two last managers pretty accused the club of lying about it. 

We don’t have a good image within football. 

2 minutes ago, huddersfieldfox said:

We have had worse, give him a chance. If he keeps us up people will change their minds 

He will probably gone by Christmas, so keeping us up will not be down to him

Just now, It'sblueupnorth said:

Feel like pure shite just want Moyes x

Its the end of the night, you are a bit worse for wear, your trophy lass has turned you down saying she wants time away from the game.

Another dolly looking at you through her bong eye all night is still looking cross eyed at you.

Your move.