Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

People taking the piss out of his looks don't realise we'll all look like him by the end of the season 

On a serious point, the piss taking and judgment about looks is really disappointing to see - and I mean, Leicester folk aren't notorious for being sexy are they!

1 minute ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Fuching hell - Like going to bed with a fox and waking up with a pig 

He was shite at Forest though - Spent shedloads on a squad that was still basically crap. Lingard on £200K a week 

It's only those Malcolms down the road that would be pining for a twonk that nearly took them down once and was on course to get them relegated 

To be fair to him (and I speak as somebody who absolutely does not want Cooper), I don't think he was behind many of those transfers and I very much doubt it was his decision to recruit Lingard on £200k a week.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, nettle said:

It seems a bit weird but i thought Top loved the Man city way of playing and I'm not trying to be funny but Cooper is more of a long ball merchant. i suppose you've got to trust the process:)   

That's not his philosophy at all. He's quite adaptable and will play to suit 

It'll be sit back and watch the car crash with Cooper - we've made some shite appointments over the years but this, for the position we're in, how we've performed over the last 10 years is pound for pound the worse and is being made by people who have no feeling for the club 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Don’t know how I feel about this some say Florist cast off but was all prepared for Potter to be installed as Manager, but feel  little deflated maybe StevieC said yes that’s ok to more of Rudkins you ain’t getting any cash etc this summer kind of BS and Potter told him to Jog On?

Anyway we can want all we want but it’s down to the Blundering Rudkin to who he installs and all we can do is continue backing our team and whatever manager we’re getting our usual 100%

We as a fanbase didn't 100% back our manager when we were top of the league last season whilst trying to play decent football, so I can't see us backing a shit manager whilst bottom of the league on - points 😂 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Fuching hell - Like going to bed with a fox and waking up with a pig 

He was shite at Forest though - Spent shedloads on a squad that was still basically crap. Lingard on £200K a week 

It's only those Malcolms down the road that would be pining for a twonk that nearly took them down once and was on course to get them relegated 

That was the owners son doing the spending. Not Cooper !!!

3 minutes ago, Lionator said:

People will do that, but it doesn’t mean that the board arent an authoritarian shambles. The anger isn’t at cooper, he will be supported by the fans. We want Rudkin out and nothing will improve until he’s gone. 

Obviously online message boards are no reflection on the match going supporters, but looking at the comments today, and appreciate lots of high emotions, there is minimal sign of majority backing.

Just now, pkonline said:

Obviously online message boards are no reflection on the match going supporters, but looking at the comments today, and appreciate lots of high emotions, there is minimal sign of majority backing.

People will be behind him once appointed, but it won’t take long for it to get toxic if the results don’t go our way 

Just now, boosmanana said:

We as a fanbase didn't 100% back our manager when we were top of the league last season whilst trying to play decent football, so I can't see us backing a shit manager whilst bottom of the league on - points 😂 

You never know hopefully it’s a Red Herring taking the piss gutter press joke and we’re Getting a really quality Manager  🤣🤣😂

1 minute ago, boosmanana said:

Yea but Cooper is ugly and has plan a, b and c.. so he will be adored by some until we are bottom of the league and even then they would still clamour we would have got relegated with Enzo anyway

• Like 1

Perhaps having a proven Championship manager means we safeguard IF we get relegated this season back to the Championship.

The financial stuff will take a few seasons to settle.

16 minutes ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

Or Potter thinks he's  better than he is. Over hyped

Doesn't matter. We're not Real Madrid, we can afford to wait for good managers.

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Absolutely no chance we stay up. Hope we don't go crazy in the transfer market for players that won't stick around in the championship next season 

I hope we do! Better chance of staying up and if we do drop then we can sell! Better that then mediocre players on high wages who will stick around in the championship!

3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

It's all karma for 2016. It must be.

The karma for 2016 was:

- deliberately diminished earnings

- deliberately restricted spending power

- Liverpool and Man Utd trying to restructure the Premier League

- the "big six" trying to set up their own exclusive league to keep us out

- the Premier League tightening the PSR rules to keep them happy

- the Premier League failing to deal with Manchester City for 15 years so that when they're held accountable for cheating and it fails on a corrupt technicality we lose out on 2 Champions League seasons

- relegation due to all of the above

This is just ****ing cruel.