Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

25 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Well I hope is that is his aim and he explained clearly why that wasn’t possible with the forest team he had in the prem. 

time i watched forest they parked everyone behind the ball and relied on a breaks with johnson and awonyi.  Morgan Gibbs-white didn’t really shine in his system at all and it was only when nuno came in that we saw him become a real creative outlet. 

I’m not writing him off at all but don’t see the logical connection between him and what we were going for. All i see is a free appointment of someone who stayed up once 

your memory is different to mine although I didn’t watch as much PL football last season as before 

Gotta back him and hope he knows what he's doing. I'm okay with this choice.

Between this and the Pistons firing Monty Williams, it's been an interesting morning for manager drama for the teams I support.

I know the manager is important but more important is the recruitment this summer and keeping our best players. If we can get a few decent players in I think we'll be ok whoever is in charge. The two wingers we have in Mavididi and Fatawu are crucial to our game and stretching the opposition. Keep Winks and KDH,  add a centre back and forward and we won't have a bad side. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StevieH said:

I know the manager is important but more important is the recruitment this summer and keeping our best players. If we can get a few decent players in I think we'll be ok whoever is in charge. The two wingers we have in Mavididi and Fatawu are crucial to our game and stretching the opposition. Keep Winks and KDH,  add a centre back and forward and we won't have a bad side. 

Couldn’t disagree more.

Players play for their manager and whatever I thought of Enzo, they clearly loved playing for him.

The moment players aren’t bought in/down tools then the inevitable happens.

7 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I think some people would be happy if a dog turned up as manager.

Cooper is a nice name for a dog. 

If we were managed by a dog it would be a Labrador, one that is in training for the blind. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Lad1966 said:

What happened with Carlos Corberan?

Are we not looking at him. Surely he’s a better option than Cooper😡

He's signed an extension with WBA

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

Couldn’t disagree more.

Players play for their manager and whatever I thought of Enzo, they clearly loved playing for him.

The moment players aren’t bought in/down tools then the inevitable happens.

Who is saying they won't buy into Cooper. Enzoball was 1 dimensional. Horses for courses.

3 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

at what point does Rudkin go to useless **** to where we genuinely have to forcibly remove him?

He'll be in post until the club changes ownership.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1