Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Managerial Replacements

2 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

Michel from Girona? Can't offer European football, but can likely offer him a huge wage increase 

Girona is owned by the city group isn't it? 

He'll be getting paid loads under the table. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, guest123 said:

Have we even been actually linked with anyone? Baffles me how always it seems we ain’t doing anything and no info ever comes out. Surely our powers that be, board and director of football, aren’t constantly sitting on their hands and always playing catch up

We never have and probably never will disclose our business. The press get very little from us in terms of transfer targets etc. Its not necessarily a bad thing. I  dont care less if we don't hear much so long as they get the right person and its done soon so we can get sorted for pre season 

Edited by jayfox26
  • Like 3

Just now, AjcW said:

Like I said in another thread (and you ignored as usual when you’re called out…) won’t be long until you have to find yourself a new club if we do a deal with PTT.

PTT is a meme literally made up by a dude on foxestalk who put a random Thai company on the shirt. 

4 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

That guy up at Celtic has done well. Seems a really nice, down to earth chap, not arrogant or full of himself at all. 

Knows how to win Silverware and communicate with fans...

• Like 1

Corberan would be ideal really. He’s done some graft after being cut loose from Bielsa. West Brom are a basket case behind the scenes so last season was a bit of a miracle! 

He doesn’t seem the most full throttle of managers given his tutor though, perhaps that’s down to the two clubs he’s managed though. 

Lots saying nobody decent will want yo come here due to financial and points deductions etc. End of the day we are, at least for now, a PL club and there are only 20 of those jobs, most of which are already taken.

We always have been a well respected club who have a reputation for paying decent wages to our managers so I don't think there will be any shortage of decent applicants.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Gerhard Struber.

Christ I hope that’s one you’ve just plucked out rather than actual intel lol 

If it’s Corberan. Think the crowd would be really energised by his antics. I wouldn’t necessarily be but we sometimes need an overly expressive manager for our home crowd to naturally think it translates into passion.

We will probably go for someone unexpected, I can't remember many correct rumours about managers in the past, especially before we have even lost out current one

i.e Manchester City backroom staff again - Carlos Vicens.

Ex Academy manager promoted to Assistant, wants to be a Manager and already agreed to manage in the past before changing his mind because his new club got relegated

I'm pretty sure the only people who want David Moyes to manage Leicester get 90% of their football knowledge from the Daily Star and have no idea that the sport is played outside the British Isles. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

We never have and probably never will disclose our business. The press get very little from us in terms of transfer targets etc. Its not necessarily a bad thing. I  didn't care less if we don't hear much so long as they get the right person and its done soon so we can get sorted for pre season 

I’m not confident we will get the right person or it done for pre season

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

People who want David Moyes think that a Korma is a bit too spicy. 

And their Karen wives leave negative Facebook feedback about any restaurant that doesn't do chips. 

There are some very good managers out of work at the moment. If the board get their act together and show some ambition we could get a good replacement.